New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by pythoglyphs View Post
    Good to know na may positive experience so far from you Sir. Kung mas naging extensive pa marketing nito, I'd definitely recommend this over Mirage G4 anytime. Panalo talaga sa specs eh (for the price). Being the number 1 mini subcompact in India tells you something indeed
    Yes. so far un negative feedback from our group is malmbot un kaha atleast 6 persons na un ngcomment thru their experience. Based in my experience naatrasan ko un aluminium pole, wala damage sa car yung pole un naupi.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Hi everyone, how does this car compete with Nissan Almera? I am quite torn between the two as my first car. I am after fuel economy efficiency without sacrificing performance, comfort, and style(quite subjective but would love to hear your inputs).

What are the things that you like and hate about this car, badly need some feedback from first hand users and owners.

Thank you!

3. Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by stphn View Post
    Hi everyone, how does this car compete with Nissan Almera? I am quite torn between the two as my first car. I am after fuel economy efficiency without sacrificing performance, comfort, and style(quite subjective but would love to hear your inputs).

What are the things that you like and hate about this car, badly need some feedback from first hand users and owners.

Thank you!
    Check mo rin ngayon Kia Soluto, Hyundai Reina, or Toyota Vios XE.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by stphn View Post

Thank you!
    I'd consider the new Suzuki Swift gainst the Nissan Almera.

Looks : Check
    Fuel Eco : Check
    Performance: Check ( Nimble and and very peppy even with a 1.2L Engine)
    Style : Big Check ( And Pogi ng Red color)
    Comfort: Not sure what comfort are you referring too, if its creature comforts like 8 inch LCD, Power outlet, Steering Congrol those are check. Ride quality is on a little stiff side because of its chassis design.

Biased lang ako siguro because I was salivating when I saw a white Swift with nice decals zipping its way in C5, diko nga mahabol yung maliit na yun its was like a very punchy go-cart Parang gusto kung ipalit yung xpander namin

5. Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Hello guys, newbie here and I recently acquired my Dzire yesterday.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by signorevolpone View Post
    Kumusta naman, signorevolpone? Balak ko ring bumili dahil sa AGS...

7. Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by signorevolpone View Post
    How is the fuel cosumption Km/l?

8. Join Date
    Jul 2019
    I've been eyeing to buy this car but two things are bugging me, first I heard that it's difficult to find parts for Suzuki cars outside the dealerships, likewise I'm also thinking that sooner or later this model might be dropped by Suzuki if doesn't get enough traction in the market.

So I'd like to hear your thoughts about buying this car specially those who have owned Suzuki cars for a long time.

Thanks.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by Suzumiya View Post
    I've been eyeing to buy this car but two things are bugging me, first I heard that it's difficult to find parts for Suzuki cars outside the dealerships, likewise I'm also thinking that sooner or later this model might be dropped by Suzuki if doesn't get enough traction in the market.

So I'd like to hear your thoughts about buying this car specially those who have owned Suzuki cars for a long time.

Thanks.

Dzire owner here. True it is difficult to find parts if hindi ka sa casa kukuha kasi the car is still new. I have tried to order bumper sa casa and it took 2weeks for them to get the bumper which is ok lang sa akin kasi nagagamit ko pa dn nmn un car ko. I doubt na i dropped nila un dzire model kasi madami na dn owner nito, price and features ng dzire mas dadami pa din un magiging owner

10. Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by monhwan View Post
    How is the fuel consumption Km/l?

So far my FC is 10 km/l. City driving..

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast