New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Dahil mahal na ngayon ang mga diesel Vehicles, (all are more than P1M except for pick-up trucks which is not a practical choice as a company service vehicle), we started looking for alternatives. Dati ang company service namin are all Adventures, pero we always replace our service vehicles every 6 years.

I have a good experienced with suzuki having a total of 5 suzuki cars . So I was able to convinced our company to go all suzuki. So far our company has 5 suzuki vehicles, 3 Celerios and 2 Dzires. Lahat sana Dzire and bibilhin namin but limited ang colors ng Dzire na MT. Only 3 colors are available and we hate the white color.

Regarding parts, we usually buy ours sa Fronte Motors and Olympia. They usually have complete parts for the suzuki and the prices are reasonable. Cheaper than a toyota in fact.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by monmendoza View Post
    Dahil mahal na ngayon ang mga diesel Vehicles, (all are more than P1M except for pick-up trucks which is not a practical choice as a company service vehicle), we started looking for alternatives. Dati ang company service namin are all Adventures, pero we always replace our service vehicles every 6 years.

I have a good experienced with suzuki having a total of 5 suzuki cars . So I was able to convinced our company to go all suzuki. So far our company has 5 suzuki vehicles, 3 Celerios and 2 Dzires. Lahat sana Dzire and bibilhin namin but limited ang colors ng Dzire na MT. Only 3 colors are available and we hate the white color.

Regarding parts, we usually buy ours sa Fronte Motors and Olympia. They usually have complete parts for the suzuki and the prices are reasonable. Cheaper than a toyota in fact.
    Better than the mitsu mirage👏

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910