New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    Kamote na kaagad kung 140kmh yung takbo?
    Oo kase may tinatawag na speed limit sa NLEX

2. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Medyo strict si kuya sa speedlimit.. 2018 Suzuki Dzire
    But it’s true, speed can kill you...

Ingat lang mga bruh...

Sent from my iPhone XS Max using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    if reasonably cared for, either should go a long way.

personally, i like silver.
    "imperfections" are masked.
    can remain un-washed for 2 weeks, without looking all that dirty.
    Naku 3 choices na tuloy

But I agree, metallic silky silver would indeed be a safe choice due the reasons you've mentioned.

Blue is my favorite color, but that premium oxford blue hue could be hard to find in cases I might need to mask minor "imperfections" in the future.

White, well pwede mo drawingan (decals) kotse mo para magmukhang sporty, especially with the red accents. Safest din daw as very visible sa gabi.

Sa mga owners na po... what's your choice?

Sa interior wala ako qualms since I prefer the dark theme. Not too easy to soil

4. Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by pythoglyphs View Post
    Naku 3 choices na tuloy

But I agree, metallic silky silver would indeed be a safe choice due the reasons you've mentioned.

Blue is my favorite color, but that premium oxford blue hue could be hard to find in cases I might need to mask minor "imperfections" in the future.

White, well pwede mo drawingan (decals) kotse mo para magmukhang sporty, especially with the red accents. Safest din daw as very visible sa gabi.

Sa mga owners na po... what's your choice?

Sa interior wala ako qualms since I prefer the dark theme. Not too easy to soil

Oops, di pala available ang silver sa variant na AGS.
    "Premium Sherwood Brown" at "Metallic Magma Gray" na lang ibang alternative.

Parang ok din yung brown, baka easy to maintain din. 'Would be interesting to see one in display

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Oops, di pala available ang silver sa variant na AGS.
    "Premium Sherwood Brown" at "Metallic Magma Gray" na lang ibang alternative.

Parang ok din yung brown, baka easy to maintain din. 'Would be interesting to see one in display
    light bronze and gray.
    yung grey na.
    at least, hindi nila sasabihing kulay third honor.
    heh heh.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    light bronze and gray.
    yung grey na.
    at least, hindi nila sasabihing kulay third honor.
    heh heh.
    Thanks dr. d for the feedback.

Actually, mas mukha raw gold yung brown, but I have to see one in person to be certain. But then again, silver/gray is middle ground of pros and cons when it comes to choosing colors. White is still my second choice (and most popular in APAC region) but with the asphalt roads here, and the possibility na nag-mamantsa raw sa katagalan... dagdag stress lang din

7. Join Date
    May 2014

Actually, mas mukha raw gold yung brown, but I have to see one in person to be certain. But then again, silver/gray is middle ground of pros and cons when it comes to choosing colors. White is still my second choice (and most popular in APAC region) but with the asphalt roads here, and the possibility na nag-mamantsa raw sa katagalan... dagdag stress lang din
    yun gold/brown yata yun kakulay nung ciaz

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008

google them, sir.
    like many car manufacturers, suzuki uses the exact-same colors for their vehicle line-up.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Hello mga ka-Tsikot... do you think I should consider the new Toyota Vios XE CVT as a serious contender? It's priced at 735K. Wala lang s'yang rear parking sensors, pero 7 airbags. Syempre, bigger boot at 44L. Not sure yet but I'm willing to bet that ground clearance is also higher. Napapaisip tuloy ako. Sa FC siguro lamang pa rin si Dzire though. Baka may naka test-drive na ng XE pa feedback na lang kahit konti

10. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Hello mga ka-Tsikot... do you think I should consider the new Toyota Vios XE CVT as a serious contender? It's priced at 735K. Wala lang s'yang rear parking sensors, pero 7 airbags. Syempre, bigger boot at 44L. Not sure yet but I'm willing to bet that ground clearance is also higher. Napapaisip tuloy ako. Sa FC siguro lamang pa rin si Dzire though. Baka may naka test-drive na ng XE pa feedback na lang kahit konti
    Yes and yes. Nothing beats it in terms of price / performance / safety. Plus the T badge. Pkus resale value aint so bad.

It is a steal at that price plus you get 7 airbags.

Sent from my BLL-L22 using Tapatalk

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast