New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 269 of 272 FirstFirst ... 169219259265266267268269270271272 LastLast
Results 2,681 to 2,690 of 2719
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Thank you guys for the information. May I know is someone here already tried to service their unit in Suzuki Alabang? how's their customer service?

2. Join Date
    May 2010
    Got my swift AT 2018 kahapon, hindi naka leather seat pero papalitan daw ng planta to leather soon kaya lang di alam kung anong year. Heheheh.. sana... may free gps sd card na rin... ang concern ko ay yung steering wheel, matigas tapos pag nag turn ka sa ledt or right.. di sya kusang bumabalik dapat iikot mo uli... parang pawis steering.. ganon ba talaga? Tnx!

3. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by oxner111 View Post
    Got my swift AT 2018 kahapon, hindi naka leather seat pero papalitan daw ng planta to leather soon kaya lang di alam kung anong year. Heheheh.. sana... may free gps sd card na rin... ang concern ko ay yung steering wheel, matigas tapos pag nag turn ka sa ledt or right.. di sya kusang bumabalik dapat iikot mo uli... parang pawis steering.. ganon ba talaga? Tnx!
    I got my 2018 model too (AT). Yung GPS card should be included. Yung leather seat should be immediately.
    You have to read the Consumer Act for there is no such thing as "Installment Features".
    Go email DTI and complain about the installment features. What is advertised should be up front available when you buy it.

About the steering... mine is not. Go check with casa. It's electric i guess so it won't return unlike fluid based only.

4. Join Date
    May 2010
    Thank you sir.. i will go sa casa... pawis steering talaga sya... i called him the other day sabi nya ganon daw talaga kasi small car... i dont know..
    Quote Originally Posted by mr_x View Post
    I got my 2018 model too (AT). Yung GPS card should be included. Yung leather seat should be immediately.
    You have to read the Consumer Act for there is no such thing as "Installment Features".
    Go email DTI and complain about the installment features. What is advertised should be up front available when you buy it.

About the steering... mine is not. Go check with casa. It's electric i guess so it won't return unlike fluid based only.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by oxner111 View Post
    Thank you sir.. i will go sa casa... pawis steering talaga sya... i called him the other day sabi nya ganon daw talaga kasi small car... i dont know..
    bumabalik naman po yung steering ko... actually mas malambot nga cya compared sa old car ko in comparison (revo).

there are some features lang na getting used to pa ako, unlike sa toyota na automatic cya mag lock yung central locking when you run about 20kph. with the swift you have to push the central lock. but i like the single press to unlock only the passenger door and double press to unlock all the doors.

does anybody have the same issue sa bluetooth connection? with the samsung nag auto connect cya but with iphone you need to manually connect it every time?

6. Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Good day to all swift owners.

I need your thought on this: Do I need to install a mud guard/flaps? Would that about 2" rubber still be beneficial or I can just go without it? I don't intend to install any skirts or modify the bumpers in the near future.

Thanks ng madami.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by cirdeolavar View Post
    Good day to all swift owners.

I need your thought on this: Do I need to install a mud guard/flaps? Would that about 2" rubber still be beneficial or I can just go without it? I don't intend to install any skirts or modify the bumpers in the near future.

Thanks ng madami.
    I installed OEM mudguards on mine. Got tired of getting mud streaks on my white paint. Works well enough.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicotoy View Post
    I installed OEM mudguards on mine. Got tired of getting mud streaks on my white paint. Works well enough.
    thanks for the reply... will look for OEM here in CDO.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    guys legit ba yung fleetmax air filter sa lazada worth 600?

10. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Folks, anyone there had their clutch/transmission repaired? Im having a little problem shifting to 1st and third gear. Anyone here has the same issue? Planning to visit casa palang, there might just be some info/experiences you wanna share. ty and PS my clutch also is getting stiffer a little bit. had 45k on the odo and is running 3 years already