New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 267 of 272 FirstFirst ... 167217257263264265266267268269270271 ... LastLast
Results 2,661 to 2,670 of 2719
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Hello po mga sir! Ask ko lang po sana kasi I recently got approved po sa autoloan via BPI and super newbie po ako so medyo nangangapa po ako sa process. So far, tatlo po ung pinagpipilian ko Suzuki Ertiga, Suzuki Celerio and Suzuki Swift Dzire. Ask ko lang po ano ba difference ng suzuki swift 1.2 sa dzire and kamusta po ung fuel consumption ng dzire?
    Mostly siguro ang use ng car is city driving lang and out of town minsan.

Also, ano po ba mga dapat kong tanungin dun sa nag-aassist sakin sa car loan? So far kasi ang napagusapan pa lang namin is pag may napili na daw ako, kontakin ko na lang daw sya sa preferred model ko and sila na lang kokontak sa mga dealers to ask for a quotation since wala pa ko nakakausap na dealer. Thank you po and pasensya na sa mga noob questions!

2. Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by averyrivic View Post
    Hello po mga sir! Ask ko lang po sana kasi I recently got approved po sa autoloan via BPI and super newbie po ako so medyo nangangapa po ako sa process. So far, tatlo po ung pinagpipilian ko Suzuki Ertiga, Suzuki Celerio and Suzuki Swift Dzire. Ask ko lang po ano ba difference ng suzuki swift 1.2 sa dzire and kamusta po ung fuel consumption ng dzire?
    Mostly siguro ang use ng car is city driving lang and out of town minsan.

Also, ano po ba mga dapat kong tanungin dun sa nag-aassist sakin sa car loan? So far kasi ang napagusapan pa lang namin is pag may napili na daw ako, kontakin ko na lang daw sya sa preferred model ko and sila na lang kokontak sa mga dealers to ask for a quotation since wala pa ko nakakausap na dealer. Thank you po and pasensya na sa mga noob questions!
    Sa alam ko sir, the swift dzire is the sedan version of the swift 1.2 which is a hatchback naman. The dzire is a bit cheaper, pero mas premium yata and features at interior ng hatchback.

I think also mas mabuti na you would also ask dealers yourself also, you can just give a call sa dealers kung hassle sayo pupunta and have a quote emailed or faxed to you. or if you can go visit, you can test drive several units to get the feel. para you will have a ballpark figure to compare it with the bank. and you can have leverage sa bank mo kung may mas magandang deal from dealers or other banks also. i think baka may iba-ibang promo depending on the dealers.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by mr_x View Post
    Suzuki Swift 2018 Model released to me last Sept 9, has its seat leather already (according to sales agent).
    It's a decision to me to get it already since so many features for a hatch.

Comes when we paid the car in full and released it the leather seats are not available until now.
    I complain to DTI already since it's like "Installment Features/Accessories".

To date Suzuki Phils cannot even give dates to when they can provide.
    Why do they sell units with incomplete features? When they say leather seat it should be there when i bring out the car.

Same with there GPS card, it was released after a week. My other car it was there when i bring it out.
    No wonder Suzuki are good products but the people behind the marketing/operations to sell are out dated.
    They should benchmark other brand (ex. Toyota).

The Law (Consumers Act) tells this as violation already.
    sir, clarify ko lang, leather seats po or leather seat cover ang sinabi ng dealer?

kasi pag leather seats dba yata dapat yun na yung upuan mo na naka leather already. kasi parang mahirap yata kung tatanggalin yung current seat and replace it with a leather seat? ay... parang ako mismo naguluhan din. hahaha.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by cirdeolavar View Post
    sir, clarify ko lang, leather seats po or leather seat cover ang sinabi ng dealer?

kasi pag leather seats dba yata dapat yun na yung upuan mo na naka leather already. kasi parang mahirap yata kung tatanggalin yung current seat and replace it with a leather seat? ay... parang ako mismo naguluhan din. hahaha.
    and is it real, as in big mammal cowhide, leather?
    or is it german leather, faux leather, or synthetic leather?

5. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by cirdeolavar View Post

seats... as in i have to leave the car for days to install it.
    It's done already after i complain to DTI, they hurriedly install it. Most probably not registered yet to DTI as features.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    and is it real, as in big mammal cowhide, leather?
    or is it german leather, faux leather, or synthetic leather?
    ... yeah like coffee? black? creamer? sugar? cappuccino, espresso...

7. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Sharing the new leather seats of 2018 model.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2017
    conflicting yung sinasabi ng mga dealers, one said a new swift will be coming this year or next (advised me even to wait for the new models), tapos the other said that the new version will not be made available here.
    do they really get insider info or nakkinig lang din sa mga rumors lol.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by xnxnxn View Post
    conflicting yung sinasabi ng mga dealers, one said a new swift will be coming this year or next (advised me even to wait for the new models), tapos the other said that the new version will not be made available here.
    do they really get insider info or nakkinig lang din sa mga rumors lol.
    Di ako naniniwala sa mga sinasabi ng mga ahente. Hula hula lang ang mga yan

Sent from my SM-A9000 using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by mr_x View Post
    Sharing the new leather seats of 2018 model.

Yay! That looks really nice! Dibale na yung delay bro.

I'm excited also, waiting for my unit to arrive, tentative next week daw. Though I'm not really sure if I would love leather seats, since yung previous car ko has a fabric seats and tried using "leather" seat covers but then tinanggal ko din after a few months kasi nakaka paso when naka park under direct sunlight. Hehehe. Keeping fingers crossed, I hope it would really be sweeter the second time around and not sweatier.