New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 266 of 272 FirstFirst ... 166216256262263264265266267268269270 ... LastLast
Results 2,651 to 2,660 of 2719
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    maybe one of your hi tension cables or sparking plugs, does not work?
    Not sure about them high tension cables, pero the rattling sound has been there since before magpalit ng spark plugs eh. alam mo naman si casa, every 10k kms nag-aaksaya ng spark plugs.

Yung issue kase ng sa akin, nagrarattle lang pag very low RPMs. So, kapag patay aircon, on D but foot off the gas pedal and naka brake, dun mo maririnig yung rattling sound. Pag in-on ang aircon or you give it a bit of gas mawawala.

Ano kaya to?

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Jepster View Post
    Not sure about them high tension cables, pero the rattling sound has been there since before magpalit ng spark plugs eh. alam mo naman si casa, every 10k kms nag-aaksaya ng spark plugs.

Yung issue kase ng sa akin, nagrarattle lang pag very low RPMs. So, kapag patay aircon, on D but foot off the gas pedal and naka brake, dun mo maririnig yung rattling sound. Pag in-on ang aircon or you give it a bit of gas mawawala.

Ano kaya to?
    i wish i could hear it.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2017

Ano kaya to?
    hmm.... di kaya sa brakes? as you said nadidinig mo yung rattle sound kapa naka apak sa brakes...

4. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Suzuki Swift 2018 Model released to me last Sept 9, has its seat leather already (according to sales agent).
    It's a decision to me to get it already since so many features for a hatch.

Comes when we paid the car in full and released it the leather seats are not available until now.
    I complain to DTI already since it's like "Installment Features/Accessories".

To date Suzuki Phils cannot even give dates to when they can provide.
    Why do they sell units with incomplete features? When they say leather seat it should be there when i bring out the car.

Same with there GPS card, it was released after a week. My other car it was there when i bring it out.
    No wonder Suzuki are good products but the people behind the marketing/operations to sell are out dated.
    They should benchmark other brand (ex. Toyota).

The Law (Consumers Act) tells this as violation already.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    This is the 2018 Suzuki Swift ...

6. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    i wish i could hear it.
    hmm... know those wooden toy guns from yesteryears, where you have to rotate a circular crank to make the ratatat sound? parang ganun yung tunog.

Quote Originally Posted by cirdeolavar View Post
    hmm.... di kaya sa brakes? as you said nadidinig mo yung rattle sound kapa naka apak sa brakes...
    i don't think it's the brakes. pag uminit na makina, nawawala eh kahit naka brakes.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    This is the 2018 Suzuki Swift ...

Luscious! 2014 Suzuki swift 1.2

Ilan years na ba iyang current model? Tagal na din iyon ah. 2014 lang ba na release yon?
    Last edited by baludoy; September 30th, 2017 at 08:14 AM.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    hmm... know those wooden toy guns from yesteryears, where you have to rotate a circular crank to make the ratatat sound? parang ganun yung tunog.

Um, that's not a good sound ...

9. Join Date
    Mar 2008

i don't think it's the brakes. pag uminit na makina, nawawala eh kahit naka brakes.
    check ignition timing.

10. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by baludoy View Post
    Luscious! 2014 Suzuki swift 1.2

Ilan years na ba iyang current model? Tagal na din iyon ah. 2014 lang ba na release yon?
    kung yun exterior lang pagbasehan bro, 2012 pa yung sa 1.4L version.