New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 262 of 272 FirstFirst ... 162212252258259260261262263264265266 ... LastLast
Results 2,611 to 2,620 of 2719
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by Kestana View Post
    At the same tire recommended tire pressure (29 PSI), the ride is actually a bit better than the original. Road noise is slightly better too. My new tires are Achilles 2233 205/50/R17. Load rating is 93 XL (extra load) so I can operate at the same recommended tire pressure as the original. Ride at 32 PSI on the new tires was actually worse compared to when at 34 PSI on the stock ones. I wish I went with Accelera Phi instead (not Phi-R). Much more comfortable and quiet. My Soul's original was 205/55/R16 (Bridgestone Ecopia EP200) which I upgraded to 19" + 235/40/R19 Accelera Phi. The new 19" sets with the Phis running at a relatively high 35 PSI are actually noticeably more comfortable, quiet and composed compared to the old ones.

Anyway, below are additional shots of the new rims on my Swift:

Hi Sir! Where did you buy the rims and how much?

2. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    anyone tried Suzuki's FS oil for at least a couple of full change oils? i'll be coming in for a top up soon, so i'll probably go with casa's fs oil again, pero once that's done, i'm not sure what oil na gagamitin for my next full change oil.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    care to share sir why? ako naman other way around medyo bumibigat kasi clutch habang tumatagal got mine dec. 2014. 1.2 din

Quote Originally Posted by ninjababez View Post
    Test drive lang katapat nyan bro.
    Though matipid ang swift sa fuel, mas malaki daw tipid sa celerio. If i were to go back, malamang ipipilit ko na MT ang makuha kaysa magmadali na AT nalang kinuha dahil wala MT available.

Sent from my SM-C900F using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by baju83 View Post
    care to share sir why? ako naman other way around medyo bumibigat kasi clutch habang tumatagal got mine dec. 2014. 1.2 din
    MT kasi 1st choice, and naka ilan bangga yun swift ko; hanggang ngayon nasa boss ko na sya .. bangga galore parin

5. Join Date
    Aug 2017
    I'm no car expert, just sharing from my observation and experience since I have been driving an MT most of my life, a few times lang with an AT. Bumibigat talaga yung clutch when the car age, lalo na yung sa C240 truck namin sa farm dati na dapat pump mo clutch bago mag shift. Hahahaha. Those were the times, but now with the modern cars and trucks, kaya na i-adjust ng casa or reputable mechanic as to how you want your clutch to be. Kahit mga 6-10 wheels trucks parang mga manual na p-up or auvs na yung clutch, brakes and gas pedals... May suki nako dito sa CDO and he knows yung timpla ng clutch at brakes an gusto ko with my aging revo, cya nag a-adjust whenever i felt na iba na yung timpla ng brakes and clutch for more than 10yrs na din. hehe.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    when the clutch becomes heavy, i consider wear and tear:
    clutch assembly.
    release bearing.
    clutch cable.
    clutch cylinder.
    i do not know if these clutches can be truly softened or hardened, as per customers' wants.

7. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    when the clutch becomes heavy, i consider wear and tear:
    clutch assembly.
    release bearing.
    clutch cable.
    clutch cylinder.
    i do not know if these clutches can be truly softened or hardened, as per customers' wants.
    Ang alam kong adjustment ay pababain at pataasin ang clutch
    Kaso na warningan ako sa kia pride nun na may masusunog daw pag sobrang baba, di ko na tinanong at pinagtyagaan ko nalang lol

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjababez View Post
    Ang alam kong adjustment ay pababain at pataasin ang clutch
    Kaso na warningan ako sa kia pride nun na may masusunog daw pag sobrang baba, di ko na tinanong at pinagtyagaan ko nalang lol

that's just the clutch pedal that they are adjusting.
    i do not think, the hardness or softness of the pedal, will be significantly affected by it.

"masusunog...pag sobrang baba... ang kagat?" baka nga, dahil hindi completely dis-engaged ang clutch friction plate when applying the pedal to shift... dudulas... at mas mahirap rin ipasok siguro into gear.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    during my 30k pms lang June i asked Casa if cable can be adjusted they said hindi raw ang whole assembly needs to be changed para guma.an ulit yung clutch. ohhh well no car expert here as well. try ko nalang sa iba pag out of warranty na to unit ko this coming december. ^_^

pwede ba e lubricate yung clutch pedal at mga connections (spring, steels) around it?

Quote Originally Posted by cirdeolavar View Post
    I'm no car expert, just sharing from my observation and experience since I have been driving an MT most of my life, a few times lang with an AT. Bumibigat talaga yung clutch when the car age, lalo na yung sa C240 truck namin sa farm dati na dapat pump mo clutch bago mag shift. Hahahaha. Those were the times, but now with the modern cars and trucks, kaya na i-adjust ng casa or reputable mechanic as to how you want your clutch to be. Kahit mga 6-10 wheels trucks parang mga manual na p-up or auvs na yung clutch, brakes and gas pedals... May suki nako dito sa CDO and he knows yung timpla ng clutch at brakes an gusto ko with my aging revo, cya nag a-adjust whenever i felt na iba na yung timpla ng brakes and clutch for more than 10yrs na din. hehe.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    during my 30k pms lang June i asked Casa if cable can be adjusted they said hindi raw ang whole assembly needs to be changed para guma.an ulit yung clutch. ohhh well no car expert here as well. try ko nalang sa iba pag out of warranty na to unit ko this coming december. ^_^

pwede ba e lubricate yung clutch pedal at mga connections (spring, steels) around it?
    adjustment, if it can be done at all, is only for itaas o ibaba ng kagat ng clutch pedal.
    in the olden days, we would inject lubricating oil into the housing of the clutch cable, to make the clutch light again (best done if the entire cable were detached from the car). it would work, but only after a few days or a couple of weeks, tigas na naman. replacement is the more long-lasting option.
    the clutch pedal is easily lubricated via a few drops of oil, or a squirt of squirt-able grease or lubrication (or wd40!), onto the swivel joint. it is easier if one has double-jointed elbows, rubber spine, and stalked eyeballs.
    sometimes, tumitigas ang clutch pedal dahil sa wear and tear ng clutch assembly or release bearing. the solution, is $$$ replacement.
    Last edited by dr. d; September 8th, 2017 at 10:15 AM.