New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 232 of 272 FirstFirst ... 132182222228229230231232233234235236242 ... LastLast
Results 2,311 to 2,320 of 2719
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by muddiedknees View Post
    Guys, tire pressure question po.

Yung recommended pressure for 185/65 R15 tires ay 29psi front and rear. I'm curious kung dapat sundin yun or mas maganda for FC kung medyo i-overinflate slightly (30, 31). Also, may reason ba for a compact car to have different pressure for the front and the rear tires?

Thanks!
    it is always prudent to follow the manufacturer's recommendations.
    tire pressure has something to do with the weight it bears, the limits of manufacture, and others. mabigat ang makina..

2. Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    it is always prudent to follow the manufacturer's recommendations.
    tire pressure has something to do with the weight it bears, the limits of manufacture, and others. mabigat ang makina..
    Thanks, Dr. D. I just checked it for the first time after around 2 weeks of purchase. I noticed that some tires were inflated to around 30psi coming from the dealership, so I was wondering.

I just read na dapat pala icheck pressure bago uminit gulong--good thing I did this first thing today.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Thanks, Dr. D. I just checked it for the first time after around 2 weeks of purchase. I noticed that some tires were inflated to around 30psi coming from the dealership, so I was wondering.

I just read na dapat pala icheck pressure bago uminit gulong--good thing I did this first thing today.
    you're welcome, po.
    for some reason, the brand new vehicles i received from the casa, all had over-inflated tires.
    i suppose, this was intentional, as they were assuming that the vehicle would stay in the stockroom for some time... that by the time it was brought out, naka-labas na ang excess air...

4. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    I had my 2nd PMS last Dec 23 and it just cost me P1,565 in Davao Motormall.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Guys, tire pressure question po.

Yung recommended pressure for 185/65 R15 tires ay 29psi front and rear. I'm curious kung dapat sundin yun or mas maganda for FC kung medyo i-overinflate slightly (30, 31). Also, may reason ba for a compact car to have different pressure for the front and the rear tires?

Thanks!
    my problem with the factory recommended tire pressure (29,29) is excessive road noise sa concrete and asphalt road na litaw na ang gravel. My old Crosswind's tire specs is 26 front 35 rear and I did not experience similar road noise. Could it be tire pressure or the double wishbone of the crosswind vs McPherson of the swift?

6. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    The tire pressure of my swift is 33 front and back. I got no complaints about te ride comfort naman..

7. Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by agapito View Post
    my problem with the factory recommended tire pressure (29,29) is excessive road noise sa concrete and asphalt road na litaw na ang gravel. My old Crosswind's tire specs is 26 front 35 rear and I did not experience similar road noise. Could it be tire pressure or the double wishbone of the crosswind vs McPherson of the swift?
    Can't really compare because the last vehicle I drove was an old Isuzu pickup. I do notice na medyo malakas tunog kapag nalubak ang Swift kahit low speed. Also, rinig na rinig din pag dumadaan sa gaps ng concrete roads. Pero ala naman loud rolling noise on bad asphalt roads. But loud is very subjective, and I think mas sensitive ako sa suspension noise than rolling noise. It's also possible na hindi ganun kaganda sound insulation ng cabin.

BTW, OK naman ako sa driving feel at 29psi. Masaya siya i-drive at ayos talaga handling. Not sure about FC though.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by lsalapare View Post
    The tire pressure of my swift is 33 front and back. I got no complaints about te ride comfort naman..
    OK ba 'to for FC, Sir Isalapare?

9. Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Hi guys. Newbie po. just got my swift lastweek. okay ang takbo nya swabe di hirap sa mga paakyat and fun talaga idrive, na noticed ko din na rinig mo sa labas and pag hindi asphalt o hindi maganda ang road ramdam mo cya. nasa break in period pa lang ako so nasa 60kph pa lang ang takbo nya. okay na ba mag over 60 at ilong drive like baguio? another question is un sa navigation, hindi kami binigyan ng chip kasi sabi nila yun mga new release na swift e wala na daw kasamang chip and kelangan mo cya bilhin ng 5k? paki confirm naman po kung totoo yun. Thanks!

10. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by jn2618 View Post
    Hi guys. Newbie po. just got my swift lastweek. okay ang takbo nya swabe di hirap sa mga paakyat and fun talaga idrive, na noticed ko din na rinig mo sa labas and pag hindi asphalt o hindi maganda ang road ramdam mo cya. nasa break in period pa lang ako so nasa 60kph pa lang ang takbo nya. okay na ba mag over 60 at ilong drive like baguio? another question is un sa navigation, hindi kami binigyan ng chip kasi sabi nila yun mga new release na swift e wala na daw kasamang chip and kelangan mo cya bilhin ng 5k? paki confirm naman po kung totoo yun. Thanks!
    same din medyo dinig nga ung ingay sa labas. sa card navi naman parang may bayad na nga ata naun. pero ung sakin nakuha ko pa ng free. location mo paps?