New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 226 of 272 FirstFirst ... 126176216222223224225226227228229230236 ... LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,260 of 2719
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by xijhay08 View Post
    got our swift last saturday.,, so far satisfied sa performance.,, got 14km/l on MID..,,
    Good to hear that jay. Please check our official page in Facebook: Swift 1.2 Philippines join and be in our Swift Family 😉

2. Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by iskrew View Post
    Hello everyone! New driver over here with the Swift 2016 1.2 AT as my first car! Really happy with it so far! I just want to ask ano usually gas nilalagay nyo? And will higher octane matter? I've tried Shell V-Power and Fuel Save, I didn't feel the difference because new driver pa lang ako and I don't drive fast anyway. Just want to get your inputs!
    Hi there iskrew.. I would suggest you for city driving use petron unleaded 91 octane and for long driving use Petron XCS 95 octane.. 😉 and kindly check our Official page of Swift 1.2 Philippines in Facebook. Join and be part of our Swift Family 😊

3. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Halata ang pagkakaiba ng octane 91 at yung totl na gas kapag hataw ka sa daan and for long drives. Hataw ako lagi kahit sa city driving so premium lagi ang karga ng swift ko.

Tried yung octane 91 kasi dati at may naririnig akong knocking sa makina kapag pataas at low rev.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Yung cowl top ba ng swift nyo mejo namumuti din?

5. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Just got my swift 1.2 today. Noticed some fog in the right headlights after I parked, is this normal?

6. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    My Sales Agent delivered my OR/CR today together with my micro sd card for the GPS navigation. He is a man of his word. He promised to deliver it in less than 3 weeks time. I would recommend him. His name is Omar of Suzuki commonwealth.

7. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Kjeldor View Post
    Just got my swift 1.2 today. Noticed some fog in the right headlights after I parked, is this normal?
    unless flooded with water bro, it should be fine.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by monmendoza View Post
    My Sales Agent delivered my OR/CR today together with my micro sd card for the GPS navigation. He is a man of his word. He promised to deliver it in less than 3 weeks time. I would recommend him. His name is Omar of Suzuki commonwealth.

Hi! I also just got my OR/CR sent thru email by my agent from commonwealth also in less than 3 weeks But I'm going to get my micro sd card for the GPS tomorrow sa Suzuki Commonwealth & the agent told me that I have to PAY 3-4k for that MICRO SD CARD.. I thought it was for free and already included. She didn't mention it 3wks ago when I got my car. Did you pay for your sd car? She told me pla that the promo is only until October but I got my car by November so mine was not included that's why I have to pay 3-4k..

9. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Kainis! Rinig ko talaga ang engine knock ng suzuki swift ko when changing gears from 2nd to 3rd using Shell FuelSave Unleaded. This happens kapag slightly inclined ang daan at kapag harurot. Back to Premium na ako ulit next time.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Hi po! Sa mga nkakuha ng swift nila ng november tlga po b may bayad n ung micro sd card for gps? Pls reply po kc pinagbabayad ako pgkuha ko bukas e.. thanks po!