New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 213 of 272 FirstFirst ... 113163203209210211212213214215216217223263 ... LastLast
Results 2,121 to 2,130 of 2719
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Kestana View Post
    The K&N filter for Indian-made Swifts is the 33-2968. I already confirmed it from the Team BHP forums. Note that the Ertiga and Indian-made Swift 1.2 have the exact same air filter. I'm also looking for one, but I'm more particularly interested in the Hurricane stainless steel air filter. I have it on my Soul and like it much better than the K&N. The Hurricane/Ferrox air filter for the Ertiga/Swift 1.2 is HS-0301. Too bad the local Hurricane dealer doesn't have it in stock.
    Thanks sa info, parang ang ganda nga nung offer na performance nung hurricane, i looked at online sellers parang walang available na part as i used their search option. Balak ko kasi next change oil ko palit to K&N or yang hurricane na sinasabi mo. I looked at the K&N site, free shipping daw? of course may taxes n duties yun, have you tried to get one from that site sir?

2. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    double post

3. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by sw1ft666 View Post
    Thanks sa info, parang ang ganda nga nung offer na performance nung hurricane, i looked at online sellers parang walang available na part as i used their search option. Balak ko kasi next change oil ko palit to K&N or yang hurricane na sinasabi mo. I looked at the K&N site, free shipping daw? of course may taxes n duties yun, have you tried to get one from that site sir?
    The taxes and duties would be P550 (fixed fees like doc stamp tax, import tax, etc.) + duties (percentage of the total on your receipt or their appraisal if you don't have a receipt; likely 10 to 15% for an air filter) + P100 (postage fee, fixed; used to be just P50 in 2014). If the air filter is $50 with free shipping, expect the tax and duties to be over P1,000. I used to import a lot of stuff, but customs have become more troublesome over the past few years. Not worth the trouble imo, lalo na ngayon Christmas.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    -double post-

5. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Dealer's free tint usually is of low quality. It's always cheaper and better to have it tinted outside of dealer.

6. Join Date
    May 2014
    The K&N filter for Indian-made Swifts is the 33-2968. I already confirmed it from the Team BHP forums. Note that the Ertiga and Indian-made Swift 1.2 have the exact same air filter. I'm also looking for one, but I'm more particularly interested in the Hurricane stainless steel air filter. I have it on my Soul and like it much better than the K&N. The Hurricane/Ferrox air filter for the Ertiga/Swift 1.2 is HS-0301. Too bad the local Hurricane dealer doesn't have it in stock.
    bro yung hurricane ba, pwedeng tubig lang panglinis?

7. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    The taxes and duties would be P550 (fixed fees like doc stamp tax, import tax, etc.) + duties (percentage of the total on your receipt or their appraisal if you don't have a receipt; likely 10 to 15% for an air filter) + P100 (postage fee, fixed; used to be just P50 in 2014). If the air filter is $50 with free shipping, expect the tax and duties to be over P1,000. I used to import a lot of stuff, but customs have become more troublesome over the past few years. Not worth the trouble imo, lalo na ngayon Christmas.
    Well if you don't mind sir, if you happen to find a source, ok lang ba pasabi din samin? haha.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    Dealer's free tint usually is of low quality. It's always cheaper and better to have it tinted outside of dealer.
    Plus hindi pulido yung pagkakakabit from dealer, i saw it done, minamadali pa. Have mine removed and re-tinted sa isang detailing shop.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    double post

10. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    May I ask if the 2015 Swift 1.2L AT is already equipped with a dual jet engine? Many thanks.