New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 211 of 272 FirstFirst ... 111161201207208209210211212213214215221261 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,110 of 2719
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gas Guzzler if compared to the other small cars like Mirage but way a lot efficient than the fiesta HB, Yariz and the like.

What does body roll means?

2. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    double double!

3. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by lsalapare View Post
    Gas Guzzler if compared to the other small cars like Mirage but way a lot efficient than the fiesta HB, Yariz and the like.

What does body roll means?
    CG and body roll explained

Roll Center & Vehicle Body Roll - Explained - YouTube

Eto quick video para may idea ka

Toyota Land Cruiser: KDSS Body Roll - YouTube

4. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by ninjababez View Post

5. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by ninjababez View Post

6. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    Even with a 1.2 engine it's a gas guzzler?
    Like lsalapare said, it's relative to other econoboxes. During regular driving, it's very fuel efficient. Does 10+ kpl in the city effortlessly. The Swift is still an econobox after all, albeit a sporty one. If you're someone who enjoys driving, the Swift gives you that urge. A need for speed. Makes you want to step on the gas. It has a rev happy engine that doesn't mind being revved hard. It also has a tall 2nd gear that's usable until around 70-80 kph. Staying in 2nd gear provides the most torque and fun, but eats gas like a much bigger engine when you floor the pedal.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    -double post-

8. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    I think most buyers of the swift are young male adults (I'm not sure). I just bought a suzuki swift AT for my son. I gave him a chance to choose between all types of subcompact. From Toyota, Mitsubishi, Honda and Mazda. Initially he was inclined to buy the celerio because he is going to pay for his gas but when he saw the swift , he decided that he liked it. The kicker is probably the GPS. Space is really not his major consideration as most of the time he will be driving alone. Regarding fuel consumption, I don't know if he will be complaining very soon about his gas consumption. He used to complain a lot when he was still driving his suzuki Grand Vitara.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    A lot of females also buy the Suzuki Swift.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    As I've driven my swift for about a month, the negative thing that I can comment on is the leg room on the 2nd row that is if I have to sit there. I stand 5'11" and I only have an inch or two clearance to the fronts seats. However, the cushioning on the 2nd row seats are far better than any of its competitors in terms of comfort and support. The trunk space is smaller say the mirage and even the new celerio. On the plus side, the handling of the swift is spot on in which it has minimal body roll on corners. The steering is very responsive and the feel is so natural. Its not the lightest but definitely gives a very good feedback. There is a little bit lag on the throttle (due to the drive-by-wire thing) but once it gets to 2000 rpm and above, the engine response is great. I managed 60kph * 2000 rpm 4th gear. Fuel economy on mixed (mostly city on heavy traffic) driving is on average 12.7 kpL. I did not run highway yet but it should be better.