New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 210 of 272 FirstFirst ... 110160200206207208209210211212213214220260 ... LastLast
Results 2,091 to 2,100 of 2719
  1. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by lsalapare View Post
    Nasa 4-5k RPM sir, not sure kasi im focused on the road. Split second ko lang tinignan yung speedometer to check the speed.

Si Gf kasi parang alarm clock na hindi ma-snooze kapag lumalagpas ako ng 120kph. hehe
    80kph 2krpm
    160kph 4krpm
    180kph 5krpm (max i tried)

using AT 1.2L swift

2. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Hi guys,

Ano top speed niyo sa Swift 1.2 niyo?

3. Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Good day Swift Owners! Sa mga nakakaalam po sana, Mas ok ba handling ng swift sa mirage? Natest drive ko kasi mirage and I find the steering too arcade-y. Wala na kasi yung suzuki sa c5 gusto ko pa naman sana magtest drive. Pupunta pa ako ng shaw pero next weekend pa. Salamat!

4. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Suzuki Swift would driver better than the Mitsubishi Mirage.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Ano yung "Arcade-y" ?

6. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Jepster View Post
    Ano yung "Arcade-y" ?
    Parang computer game.

Parang walang connection yung steering wheel sa tires.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

7. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Jepster View Post
    Ano yung "Arcade-y" ?
    Parang computer game.

Parang walang connection yung steering wheel sa tires.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

8. Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Guys san san makakabili ng murang rear spoiler na ganito at magkano?tia😀
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1446576115830.jpg  

9. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Vekvin View Post
    Good day Swift Owners! Sa mga nakakaalam po sana, Mas ok ba handling ng swift sa mirage? Natest drive ko kasi mirage and I find the steering too arcade-y. Wala na kasi yung suzuki sa c5 gusto ko pa naman sana magtest drive. Pupunta pa ako ng shaw pero next weekend pa. Salamat!
    Yes, arcade-like is the right word to describe the Mirage's steering. Stale and boring describes the Mirage's driving dynamics best. Steering is lifeless. Body rolls a lot and doesn't inspire confidence. Suspension is abysmal. But people buy the Mirage because of its fuel efficiency and space, which before the new Celerio's release, was class-leading. Anyone who buys a Mirage under the pretension that "it's sporty" is stupid imo, because it's anything but.

The Swift is a weird product because it doesn't directly compete with similarly priced alternatives on the same metrics. It's tight and not spacious at all. I wouldn't dare sit on my Swift's 2nd row for more than an hour, and its boot is so laughably small that I can only fit 1 luggage bag. It's fairly fuel efficient if you employ good driving habits, but not as fuel efficient as the Mirage and other CVT equipped superminis. When you step on the gas, my Swift sucks up gas as much as my other cars with bigger engines. But that isn't the point of the Swift. It handles like a go kart and makes city driving thrilling with an engaging steering and chassis and healthy amounts of low rpm torque. Darting in and out of city traffic is definitely most fun in the Swift.

The Swift is the left-field choice if the superminis in the price bracket are all looking like "me-too" econoboxes to you and you're unwilling to shell out the hefty extra for a Fiesta. If space and fuel efficiency are of utmost priority, the Swift is a terrible choice.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Even with a 1.2 engine it's a gas guzzler?