New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 209 of 272 FirstFirst ... 109159199205206207208209210211212213219259 ... LastLast
Results 2,081 to 2,090 of 2719
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    What are the common reliability problems of the swift 1.2L A if i may ask? thank you for your replies.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Madali masira rack and pinion or steering ata nyan

3. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    It was my first time to go north (La Union) during the weekend. First time din dumaan sa NLEX, SCTEX at TPLEX. Can't resist the smooth pavements of TPLEX and was able to cruise my swift to 160kph.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by lsalapare View Post
    It was my first time to go north (La Union) during the weekend. First time din dumaan sa NLEX, SCTEX at TPLEX. Can't resist the smooth pavements of TPLEX and was able to cruise my swift to 160kph.
    this is something not to be proud of shame on you on putting other people in danger! (okay you will say that your only just alone on the road, but what if you come to an accident due to over speeding and becomes an obstruction, then you will be the cause of heavy traffic and we will pay extra fuel and time due to idling because of your over speeding)

if you want to go beyond the speedlimit, sa race track (clark or batangas) not sa public roads!

5. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Not to be a troll but don't worry i'll pay for your fuel if the idling is your concern, sir.
    Thanks for the concern though.

I was already anticipating for the overspeeding ticket but didn't get one.

Quote Originally Posted by Stigg ma View Post
    this is something not to be proud of shame on you on putting other people in danger! (okay you will say that your only just alone on the road, but what if you come to an accident due to over speeding and becomes an obstruction, then you will be the cause of heavy traffic and we will pay extra fuel and time due to idling because of your over speeding)

if you want to go beyond the speedlimit, sa race track (clark or batangas) not sa public roads!

6. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Double Post.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by psych_114 View Post
    Mga sir, makapit ba tlga ang brakes ng swift? During slow moving traffic kc, tunog cia ng tunog. Like a low groaning sound
    I experience that too, it's like grinding sound (tsug-tsug-tsug) in sync with wheel rotation. I haven' brought it yet for diagnosis.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by lsalapare View Post
    Ilan RPM mo sir at 160kph?

9. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Nasa 4-5k RPM sir, not sure kasi im focused on the road. Split second ko lang tinignan yung speedometer to check the speed.

Si Gf kasi parang alarm clock na hindi ma-snooze kapag lumalagpas ako ng 120kph. hehe

10. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Speacial feature na ata yan ng swift sir. The grinding sound is always present among the swift cars I've tried including mine.

Sound is audible during half-brakes.

Quote Originally Posted by agapito View Post
    I experience that too, it's like grinding sound (tsug-tsug-tsug) in sync with wheel rotation. I haven' brought it yet for diagnosis.