New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    I've heard that Suzuki is offering this sedan with a NO CASH OUT promo. I think that would be a Deal closer for much pinoys out there urged and excited to have their own car. That's a ++ in marketing and sales. I also think that the kizashi is a nice car especially the look of its behind, dual exhaust baby I also think it's a comfortable ride with its seat and suspension combination.

BUT That's just me. If I'll buy a car with a 1.2M budget, I'd rather go for a Toyota Altis.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by aylaisabelle View Post
    I've heard that Suzuki is offering this sedan with a NO CASH OUT promo. I think that would be a Deal closer for much pinoys out there urged and excited to have their own car. That's a ++ in marketing and sales. I also think that the kizashi is a nice car especially the look of its behind, dual exhaust baby I also think it's a comfortable ride with its seat and suspension combination.

BUT That's just me. If I'll buy a car with a 1.2M budget, I'd rather go for a Toyota Altis.
    I actually saw a little down plus no interest for this. As for me, it's not a very good sign. Baka bumili ka nga tapos ma-phase out naman agad. Paano na parts support nun?

3. Join Date
    Feb 2012
    It was being displayed here in our company's car show. I was quite impressed with the big body look, much better in "person" than from we can see from the pictures here. Yung Camry kasi minsan ang tingin ko Altis, except titigan mo talaga or you are really looking. Medyo parang common nga lang yung interior look. I was also interested coz I thought mura na yung P1.34M compared sa ibang big body sedans. Eh halos pareho lang pala?

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
2012 Suzuki Kizashi Sedan now available in the Philippines