New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2014
    We are the first in the Philippines to introduce the only proven engineered process of renovating suspension joints and shock absorbers. Our aim is to provide you the best service and save you money.

We service any kind of car: sedans, vans, sports cars, SUVs, & pickups of any brand and model: American, European, Japanese and Korean. You name it.

Here's a gist of what we do:

Suspension swivel joints
    Shock absorbers, struts to suit your application
    Upgrading suspension bushings to polyurethane (pu)
    Power and manual steering boxes and rack and pinions
    Transmission (manual and automatic)
    Engine
    Paint and body work
    Wireless Wheel Alignment
    Free estimate and inspection when you bring your car in!

visit our website :
    zeecarplus.net
    call us:
    724-8309
    726-9116
    or like our facebook page:
    zee carplus service center

THANKS

2. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Hey Guys,

Just want to give an update/feedback to this thread. 5 months since nag pa ayos ako ng nga lagutok sa ilalim sa Zafra Makati. Currently I am very happy with their service.

Wala nang lagutok or tunog sa ilalim ng auto. Once lang ako bumalik to check something in my car since nag wiggle yung body when I reach 140kph it turns our sa mags na problema, other than that yung problem ko sa lagutok at tunog wala na at hindi na bumalik.

Salamat

3. Join Date
    May 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by aloofkid View Post
    Hey Guys,

Just want to give an update/feedback to this thread. 5 months since nag pa ayos ako ng nga lagutok sa ilalim sa Zafra Makati. Currently I am very happy with their service.

Wala nang lagutok or tunog sa ilalim ng auto. Once lang ako bumalik to check something in my car since nag wiggle yung body when I reach 140kph it turns our sa mags na problema, other than that yung problem ko sa lagutok at tunog wala na at hindi na bumalik.

Salamat
    Nice to hear that sir, isa rin sa mga nagpatino ng suspension issues ng st171 corona ko is zafra makati (bautista).

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Quote Originally Posted by aloofkid View Post
    Hey Guys,

Salamat
    Nice to hear that sir, isa rin sa mga nagpatino ng suspension issues ng st171 corona ko is zafra makati (bautista).

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Zafra Makati or Cruven Makati