New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    i've been to cruven kanina, ok ang gawa. pos ang bait pa ng may ari (boss many) sarap kausap, at napaka bait pa.

Price * Cruven (dr a santos , sucat)
    restoration of rear shock & refill = P850.00 / shox
    labor = P200.00 / shock

pero dahil taga tsikot tayo, may discount po ako...

ot : salamat ulit mang many, balik ulit ako para sa harap naman...

2. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Cruven sa Kawit kaya..may discount for tsikoteers??

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by evs_13 View Post
    i've been to cruven kanina, ok ang gawa. pos ang bait pa ng may ari (boss many) sarap kausap, at napaka bait pa.

Price * Cruven (dr a santos , sucat)
    restoration of rear shock & refill = P850.00 / shox
    labor = P200.00 / shock

pero dahil taga tsikot tayo, may discount po ako...

ot : salamat ulit mang many, balik ulit ako para sa harap naman...
    hehehehe. mukhang kinagat ni manny yung suggestion ko to give a "small" discount sa mga tsikoteers ah.... ;)

4. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by happy_gilmore View Post
    hehehehe. mukhang kinagat ni manny yung suggestion ko to give a "small" discount sa mga tsikoteers ah.... ;)
    sir HG : salamat sa nice suggestion na magkaroon ng discount para sa tsikoters...

saka, mabait naman si manny eh. at the same time, syempre suot ko ang bagong tsikot t-shirt ko...

ot : payo ko lang, bago magpagawa ng auto, dapat suot nyo tsikot tshirt nyo baka makadiscount pa hehehe
    Last edited by evs_13; January 29th, 2007 at 11:02 PM.

5. Join Date
    May 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by KrisKros View Post
    Cruven sa Kawit kaya..may discount for tsikoteers??
    madali namang kausap iyun owner, last time na nagpagawa ako naka-discount din ako

6. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    my car recently visited cruven kawit and let me just share my good experience with cruven as a whole. i didn't know how to get there so i called the crame branch. and the person that i talked to was very helpful. he gladly answered all my queries including price estimates. he also gave his referral. i came from work and so, i got to cruven kawit past 6 pm already. fortunately, manny and co. were still repairing one car. i'm glad that they still accomodated me and gave a free check-up on the car. imagine, the casa advised me to replace the tie rod, rack end, ball joints, and the whole suspension assembly. due to financial constraints, i had to look for a cheaper alternative. sorry for making this sound like an ad but boy was i happy with cruven. my car is now kalampag-free! and i only spent P5500 for everything. so thumbs up for this shop. really great service.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Is Cruven (Wakas, Kawit, Cavite) still open? I think I have a problem with my front shock, but I want to go to a reliable and affordable shop in my area. Imus, Cavite sana.

This thread is dated 2007 pa, so I'm not sure if the rate is still the same.

Thanks in advance!

8. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by dposh1 View Post
    Is Cruven (Wakas, Kawit, Cavite) still open? I think I have a problem with my front shock, but I want to go to a reliable and affordable shop in my area. Imus, Cavite sana.

This thread is dated 2007 pa, so I'm not sure if the rate is still the same.

Thanks in advance!

>> sir nagpalit ka na? Ask ko sana kung saan at magkano damage ng repairs/replacement mo.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2012
    if you want to alternative it already, just buy from an autoshop:
    it would be the best and the least and the cost-effective offer for you to be acknowledging and actually when i had the same type of aspect i simplu just bought from the local automobile shop:

10. Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnyselui View Post
    if you want to alternative it already, just buy from an autoshop:
    it would be the best and the least and the cost-effective offer for you to be acknowledging and actually when i had the same type of aspect i simplu just bought from the local automobile shop:

cheap car hire surfers paradise

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12