New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    how much would it cost me to have this???

the front right wheel was hit HARD by a speeding adventure. pumasok ng bahagya yung gabitan ng shock absorber and spring. from my estimate mga 4 to 6 inches yung nabago (tigas talaga ng kotseng ito corolla 92 gl considering the impact). yung ibang damages i think is minor and all related to this major damage.

how do they usually fix this??? sa probinsya ako so i guess wala masyado hi tech solutions dito.

tnx!!!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Go to a shop with a frame alignment machine (vinj knows who these guys are). They will align the frame back to spec so the mounting points are realigned. Then you can have the suspension aligned at a suspension shop afterwards.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    handa ka mga 20-30k para sure

4. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    ok tnx. any more suggestions or comments???

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    san province ka? imho, nung na accident ako sa dagupan two years ago, ganyan din nangyari dun sa service car ko na corolla. may nakita akong servitek dun, sila nagayos. then proceeded to baguio afterwards using the same car. nakabalik pa ako ng manila...

damage was around 8k. paid it via CC, reimbursed it via car insurance.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    talaga??? kaya sa servitek??? kasi meron dito sa amin malapit na servitek just in case wala ako mahanap ng talyer na mpagkakatiwalaan.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Ouch... yan yung isa sa pinkaayaw kong damages, structural. Malamang damay na rin yung control arms and other connected suspension bits.

What most shops will do is to stretch it back to the original position.

You can try going to Velocity Motors along Shaw and Nueve de Pebrero, they have a chassis alignment rig there.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    ok tnx!!! pero from what i saw from my car, mukhang ndi damay yung chassis (sana...)

wheel alignment after an accident