New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Goodyear used to be the sole brand Pinoys want for their cars. Yokohama and Bridgestone have approximate its popularity nowadays.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerbo View Post
    Goodyear used to be the sole brand Pinoys want for their cars. Yokohama and Bridgestone have approximate its popularity nowadays.
    di din masyado sir, have always been a fan of yoko's and bridgestone form my lolo's bridges sa owner before 1989(di pa ko buhay nun) to our yoko toyota's 1990 gli and 1995 FX. palit lang ng ibang brand kase sa budget,. and alangan sa bridgestone ng altis ko dati kase pumutok na twice sa 4 na gulong. but ok din goodyear doubtless.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by aejhayl17 View Post
    di din masyado sir, have always been a fan of yoko's and bridgestone form my lolo's bridges sa owner before 1989(di pa ko buhay nun) to our yoko toyota's 1990 gli and 1995 FX. palit lang ng ibang brand kase sa budget,. and alangan sa bridgestone ng altis ko dati kase pumutok na twice sa 4 na gulong. but ok din goodyear doubtless.
    Well, I based my observation as to the number of dealers that carry these brands nationwide.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerbo View Post
    Well, I based my observation as to the number of dealers that carry these brands nationwide.

pansin ko din sir, parang ang bango ng pangalan ng goodyear eh,. pero bango din ng brand name ng pirelli lalo nung WRC days hehehe anyways kanya kanya yan

5. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    [SIZE=3]Gajah Tunggal[/SIZE] . . . 'nuf sed

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
What's your recommended brand of TIRE?