New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Time to change rubbers, based on actual usage what specific type would you recommend for everyday driving?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ^^ magkano budget mo?
    kung medyo mataas budget, yokohama a-drives.

kung medyo limited budget: kelly tires, gt champiro or achilles platinums. pwede na rin federals.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    yoko s-drive for me.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    newbie here... GT Champiro, 3 years na yong sa akin, everyday used pero parang bago pa rin

5. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerbo View Post
    Time to change rubbers, based on actual usage what specific type would you recommend for everyday driving?
    sir Gerbo* its depend on your budget.. but for city driving and nice looks and performance tire try Nankang NS-II..

6. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Thanks a lot on your suggestions.

Actually I used Yokohama A529 on my other car. The S-drive are supposedly its replacement but a quick check show its a bit pricey.

I would have selected the GT Champiro but just hold out for sometime to hear out what you may say.

Na try ko na rin Roadstone. Is it true Nexen na daw yon ngayon?

I somehow did not take serious consideration of the Goodyears and the Bridgestones as I am intrigue by tirebrands you actually mentioned specifically Federal, Achilles, Kenda, and now Nankang.

The Kenda I saw here in our place breached the P3,000 budget threshold. Around 10T kasi pinaglalaan ko for the 4 tires. Medyo pasok ang Federal. Di ko pa natanong Achilles. The Nankang looks interesting.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    goodyear f1's pa rin ako... alam ko order pa yung ganyan size...

gamit ko ngayon yokohama a520's ok naman grip and ganda threads pero maingay. 195/50/15

8. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    GT champiro is also my choice fo my XTO (195X65X15) made in indonesia, same tropical climate as pinas at the right price.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Did ask around our place..no Achilles nor Nankang...but there's Wanli though and its the cheapest among the bunch.

Wanli's are made in China...medyo mabenta na rin daw..worth it ba ito? Or will I be better served with the Federals? 300 peso price difference per tire po (P1,200 for the 4 na). Both tires cost below P3,000/tire.

GT Champiro 50 and BF Goodrich G-Sport are priced around P3,000/each in our place. The Yoko S-drive at P3,400.

From the above, what's the "best bang for the buck"?.

Need your inputs please. Not familiar with the threadwear, traction rating, etc.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ^ if i am to choose between wanli's and federals, i would take the feds. mas subok na din sya dito locally.

imho, yan ang mga gamit ng drifters (federals)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
What 195/55/15 tires would you recommend?