New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2018
    I tried Westlake RP26 14" on my previous Avanza for almost a year with frequent trips from Pampanga to Manila via NLEX. My previous set of tires was the Champiro Eco.

With a 30 PSi load, the Westlake had a more comfy and quieter ride and almost as good as the original stock Dunlop SP10. Syempre mas mura ang Westlake. The last highway drive I did via NLEX, pinatakbo ko pa ng 145kph hehe. No problem with the Westlake tires and I would highly recommended this brand.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Last post on this thread is 2018.

Any updated feedback on Westlake tires?

I plan to purchase their 225 60 17 size.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    I'm using SU318 for my trucks in replacement to Bridgestone Dueler & Dunlop Grandtrek AT23, 1yr and counting seems ok.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by 12vdc View Post
    I'm using SU318 for my trucks in replacement to Bridgestone Dueler & Dunlop Grandtrek AT23, 1yr and counting seems ok.
    thanks for the feedback

5. Join Date
    May 2008
    Same here, SU318 used in our Montero, had no problem until we replaced it when it reached 5 years.

Sent from my Xcover Pro using Tsikot Forums mobile app

6. Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Recently replaced my FXT Bridgestone Duelers with West Lake SU318 225/60 R18s. So far, so good. It is my first time to use this brand and I'm hoping it will last just like my Duelers.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by fudtripers View Post
    Recently replaced my FXT Bridgestone Duelers with West Lake SU318 225/60 R18s. So far, so good. It is my first time to use this brand and I'm hoping it will last just like my Duelers.
    I guarantee that the Duellers are tougher than the westlakes, but for the price sulit naman Westlake.
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

8. Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Ry_Tower View Post
    I guarantee that the Duellers are tougher than the westlakes, but for the price sulit naman Westlake.

recently had five Duellers mounted. made in japan. two of them didn't even need wheel weights. very consistent manufacturing. good for 10yrs from manufacturing date, just like Michelins.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    As major brands come pricier, we find ourselves more adventurous in testing all these more affordable 1s flooding our market....& hope the quality, performance & longevity gaps have been narrowed or they be reasonably proportionate to respective cost differences.
    I remember being surprisingly disappointed by how fast the stock Dueler HTs wore even on our old truck... had to try BFGs which proved me their worth. Choices then weren't many & the prices were not crazy high as they are today.
    Now, I couldn't even get myself to aim for Bridgestones. That old truck is currently on Deestones....& I'm still convincing myself & others I'm happy w/ them.Westlake Tires

Sent from my SM-S901E using Tsikot Forums mobile app

10. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by travajante View Post
    As major brands come pricier, we find ourselves more adventurous in testing all these more affordable 1s flooding our market....& hope the quality, performance & longevity gaps have been narrowed or they be reasonably proportionate to respective cost differences.
    I remember being surprisingly disappointed by how fast the stock Dueler HTs wore even on our old truck... had to try BFGs which proved me their worth. Choices then weren't many & the prices were not crazy high as they are today.
    Now, I couldn't even get myself to aim for Bridgestones. That old truck is currently on Deestones....& I'm still convincing myself & others I'm happy w/ them.Westlake Tires

Sent from my SM-S901E using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    Cooper and Savero are some of the good truck tires as well.
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast
Westlake Tires