New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    well, usually, it's just a set of 4, however, if you'll remember on the kotse ezboard, they were selling sets of 5. a set of 5 15" wheels was going for about P12.5K. if you're buying from evangelista though, a set of 4 might go from P9-15K, depending on the design. and yes, they accept trade ins.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    9 - 15k including the tires or just the rims? all I have to do now is contact my bridgestone supplier and get a bridgestone Bison which measures 195/60/15........:D

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Just the rims. Dunno if they have Bisons for that size though.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    whats a good substitute for bisons? gusto ko sana 8 ply rating din para matibay.....or do you guys know another bridgestone model na matibay din? thanx in advance :D

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Neilsen,
    Bridgestone has Duelers that are 6 ply. I'm not quite sure about their size availability coz the 6 ply Duelers i know come in 205/70R15.

Anyway, why don't you try calling Jerry * Freddie's in Evangelista. He's very accommodating. Ask him what your tire options are for that tire size. At least, even if you don't plan to buy from him, you have a reference size/price/model in mind na.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    can you guys help me out on this problem.......I don't know what tires sizing 195/60/15 or 195/55/15 would be the best buy....performance wise and quality wise.....can you guys feed me with some suggestions on what tire brands to get? Thanks in advance!!!

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    gasgas na suggestion coming from me.. ehehe. Bridgestone Turanzas... ewan ko lang kung pwede sa van ito...

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    like what HBOY said, i'm also biased toward Bridgestone Turanzas. The Turanzas come in 195/60R15. The entry-level Potenza, the Potenza GIII comes in 196/55R15. Mas maganda yung ride ng 60 series, coz you have more sidewall. If I were made to choose between these 2, I'd say get the Turanzas.

Now, there is another factor to consider tho. What'll be the load your ride? You planning to carry lotsa stuff/people. If you do, you might want to consider light truck tires. They're more durable than car tires coz they can handle the additional weight.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    what light truck tires do you suggest? my ride is not always loaded, 5 lang kami sa family namin, including my sound system of course....:D
    (see gallery for more pics)
    am currently using Bridgestones Bisons, 185/60/13....very durable kasi 8 ply rating.......:D thanx!

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    dude,
    in that case pwede na rin yung turanza 195/60R15s. softer ride, better grip. downside is, they're probably not as durable as the 8 plies, but you shouldn't be worrying about them blowing out right under you at highway speeds, unlike the OEM Korean tires out there. the turanzas are definitely more durable than these naman.

how much heavier is a liteace than a 626, btw? :?:

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
Upgrade ng Wheels