The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    how muxh would it cost?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    another question!!!

my van has 4 studs para sa rims......ano ang term para dun sa distance ng studs para kumasya ang mags? i tried placing a 15" toms mags, pero hindi siya kasya dun sa studs.....may slight difference siya.....pang corolla lang pala yun.......hindi ba standard ang sizes nun basta 4 holes yung mags? I am confused......:D

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    boss n3il53n, i also have a liteace, pcd 100 po ang corolla, ang liteace naman po is pcd 114.3, di po kakasya yung toms na pang-corolla, unless pcd 114.3 din po siya. btw, pcd means pitch circle diameter.

p.s. dugtungan ko lang yung sig niyo...

y'all goin' make me lose my mind, up in here, up in here.
    y'all goin' make me go all out, up in here, up in here.
    y'all goin' make me act a fool, up in here, up in here.
    y'all goin' make me lose my cool, up in here, up in here.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    thanks so much for the info jimbob.....teka.......nasa KAC ka din diba? nagpalit ka na din ba ng mags ng liteace mo? san ka nagpakabit? sawa na kasi ako sa stock mags ko eh.......pwede ba akong gumamit nung sinasabi nilang universal na mags?

as for the p.s. .......mahilig ka rin pala kay DMX.......:D

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    di pa ako uma-attend ng eb dahil wala pa po akong system. nakow, luma na po ang mags ko, 15x6.5 po siya with 195/60/15 falken ziex ze-502. i have that set of wheels since we bought our gxl in 1995. very satisfied naman ako dahil nag-iba talaga ang handling characteristics niya. sa banawe po ako nagpakabit and maghanap lang po kayo sa banawe, maraming styles po ang kasya sa ride natin depende na lang po style na gusto niyo. about the tires, buy falkens, take my word for it.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I plan to replace my tires with 205/50/13......and my friend told me that maganda daw gamitin ang "american racing wheels" na mags.......would you guys recommend this? how much would this cost for a 13" mags that will fit my desired tires? thanx in advance...:D

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    neilsen, medyo maliit yung tire combo na gusto mo, 2 inches sng discrepancy ng stock tire and ng combo na gusto mo, medyo apektado ang fuel mileage, ride, ride height and final ratio mo. you'd be better of with a 14 or 15 inch wheels.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by N3IL53N
    I plan to replace my tires with 205/50/13......and my friend told me that maganda daw gamitin ang "american racing wheels" na mags.......would you guys recommend this?
    A friend of mine had a set of American Racing wheels for his USDM Civic. He says the wheels were pretty decent, and were much better (lighter and more aesthetically pleasing) than the stock steel wheels that came originally with the car (the ugly bottlecap wheels with the plastic wheel covers).

He had them for 4 months and they were pretty durable, having survived multiple encounters with potholes the size of moon craters. He sold his car (after 4 months after he switched wheels) and the aftermarket wheels helped inflate the car's price by a few hundred $$$.

It's worth giving it a shot, if you do get a good deal on them!

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    so using 14 to 15" mags will be better.......how does it affect fuel mileage and final ratio......?

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    mahihirapan tumakbo ang van mo, i have had 195/50/15's nung bago pa yung van, medyo maganda ang arangkada, pero sa rekta, iwan ka na, if you desire to cruise at a certain speed (e.g. 100kph) the tendency is to overrev the engine, than cruising with stock or close to stock specs ng tire. this is from my experience, kaya nung mag-60 series ako, very effortless na ang cruising, i guess i gave the engine a break. the practical sizes would be from 13-15 inches. but you can go as far as 16-17 if you desire. huwag ka lang lalayo doon sa height ng stock tires which is 23 inches, as it will definitely give you problems, it will just be a matter time.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Upgrade ng Wheels