New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Papadom, this is cool stuff! Haven't seen one yet. Is it for the rear tyres only? If so you'll be carrying two different spares. One for the front and another for the rear.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    *hayward: dude, looks could be decieving. ako nga lang ata ang naka rolla'90 na 8 wheeler, literally! hehehe! it looks cool at 1st, pero when you start thinking of the possible problems, like how to have it vulcanized on a flat, you'll start calling it uncool!

3. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Papadom, that's the price for blazing the trail. If everybody gets to have these on their rides, that, I say would be uncool. But seriously sir, how's the handling aside from the improved stopping distance?

4. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    wouldn't this share the same concept with the aquatread then? :D

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Sobrang nag-flop sa States yang TwinTire. Ewan ko if the factory is still open.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    *hayward as for me, handling is fine. haven't taken her "pedal to the metal" though. but my bro-n-law who's always feels the need for speed says, the handling becomes a bit unstable on higher speed.

*nugun: correeect!!! that's the real concept of these type of tires. the distributor even calls it their "water tires".

*otep: bro yun ang kinatatakutan ko. and pagiging extinct nung tires ko. kung totoo yung sabi mong nagsara na yung factory sa US, bilang na ang araw ng gulong ko! hehehe!

baka naman may fellow tsikoteer tayo jan na may ginintuang kalooban at matulungan akong makapaghanap ng machine shop na mapagpapagawan ng magic para sa rims ko...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
TwinTires, anyone heard of it? comments?