New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by bongliza View Post
    Up for this thread. After 3yrs of using TTC Poly, nadurog na sya. Installed on my Monty Gen 3.
    It means di sya tatagal ng 10yrs as what they advertised.
    Now looking for other brand of spring cushion/damper.
    Why not just upgrade your springs?

Sent from my SM-T825Y using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by bongliza View Post
    Up for this thread. After 3yrs of using TTC Poly, nadurog na sya. Installed on my Monty Gen 3.
    It means di sya tatagal ng 10yrs as what they advertised.
    Now looking for other brand of spring cushion/damper.
    They will get mashed likena potato naman talaga. Pics bro?

3. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Tinapon ko na bro, hehe

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    I don't really believe in these. I get that the idea is to get an effectively softer spring by using fewer coils for the amount of travel given in a bump, but IMO a better solution would be to fit a proper progressive spring or helper spring setup from the start.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Kamiya View Post
    I don't really believe in these. I get that the idea is to get an effectively softer spring by using fewer coils for the amount of travel given in a bump, but IMO a better solution would be to fit a proper progressive spring or helper spring setup from the start.
    2015 fortuner. it has lessened the jittery feeling but just a bit. noticeable but only just. I think ang tanong lang dito with your suggestion is willing ba yun owner na gumastos ng suspension parts maski hindi naman sira yun papalitan for added comfort. So cost proposition ito. magkano ba spring cushion ngayon versus a spring and damper change? no wrong or right answer. in our case nun bumili kami cushion. i can or have to live with the ride. Ayoko na gumastos but I understand those who do. in fact my mom has a 2016 o 17 ata na fortuner my dad has a 2019 hilux. our 2015 fortuner has the worst ride of the three. yes imo even the new hilux rides better. our old 2012 Montero rides far better than all of them.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
TTC Polyurethane Cushions for Coil Springs... any good?