New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    OTEP::: Nasubukan ko na rin 50psi, at ayaw ko na ulitin yung ginawa ko nun. :mrgreen: Kahit na lagyan pa ng extra load sa likod, sobrang tigas.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ARB so guess i should stick wit 22-26 :lol: before i only air it up to 22psi i tried 26 last week harsher ride
    i increased the air (baka kasi maupod kaagad):mrgreen:

3. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    burmikin - its just my observation from my friends who used to run M/T's before, especially if they use baja belted hp, baja belted mt they are bias ply type. they complain of the hardness of the tires. i dont know the effect though on the tread and sidewall of the tire if you under inflate it. most of them disposed of the tire early because they cannot stand its harshness and the noise. but if you have the MTX i guess its radial type already and its better. one thing they observed is that the sidewalls have small cracks after months of use.

but they are good looking tires, very aggressive!

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ARB im currently using the baja belted not the mtx
    the shop who sold it to me suggested 22 - 26 psi
    noise? nah the sound is music to my ears heheheh
    ive been using it for a few months so far no cracks
    thanks anyway

5. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    uy mga peeps paano naman ako.... 3 door lang yun sa akin.. magaan yung kaha.. okay lang ba 28 front then 27 rear.. matagtag kasi pag ginawa kung 28 lahat.. yun ang digital reading ng shell pero pag sinukat ko using tire pressure analog na nabibili sa ace.. yung 28 ng shell nagiging 30 reading... hmm ano kaya ang totoong reading yung digital o yung analog..

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    marwen::: Analog tire pressure gauge gives more accurate measurements.

Imo, sakto lang naman po sukat ng hangin nyo, kung kadalasan city driving use.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    ako ganito saken..

escape -- recommended is 30 psi on all four..pero 32 psi nilalagay ko..katulad ng sinabi ni otep para economical..mahal ng gas..!!:evil:

patrol -- 34 psi..matagtag nga lang..sir boybi try niyo na lang 32 psi.

pick-up -- 35 psi..ginaya ko lang ung recommended para sa ford ranger. parehas lang kami ng gulong eh..235/70 R15.

:P

8. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    [quote="Ungas"]Sure! I wanna see your face how it reacts when they start drilling holes on your fender, hehehe. :mrgreen:

hahahaha.... masakit panuurin yan ferza ko at BJ-60 k0 maluhaluha ako hehehe.... nung binutas buto na lang yung M-151 comes with the snorkel hole on the hood :D :D :D

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    marwen, pare stick to the manufacturer's recommended tp. Based on the manual, pareho lang tp ng LWB pajero at SWB like yours :D

10. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    thanks pajerokid , ungas

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Trial and error on tire pressure....