Quote Originally Posted by nicolodeon
Weapon, from my experience, I could repair my tyre in less than ten minutes, excluding the time I need to remove and re-mount the tyre. The kit comes in very handy in places where you're far from a good tyre service shop, in places where the only shop available is the old "sunog" style (yung nilalagyan ng goma tapos pinapatungan ng nasusunog na bakal) or when you are doing long travel. If shops like Servitek are near when you get a flat, 'dun mo na lang dalhin. Pero, most of the time, malalayo tayo sa mga ganyang shops kaya handy yung kit.

Yung patch vulcanizing costs between 70-100 per patch. Ang hirap pa dun, you have to dismount the tyre from the wheel (rims, mags, etc.) then apply the patch. With this kit, you don't have to dismout. Just cut the necessary length, use the applicator to plug it, put air in the tyre and off you go.

Of course, it goes without saying that you'd need a handy compressor in your car. Dapat mga 1500-1700psi yung output ng mini compressor. Anything below, ang tagal umangat nung gulong or, kapag malaki ang gulong mo, masusunog yung motor ng compressor.

nics, pero diba minsan ang hirap hanapin ng butas? kailangan mo pa ring ilubog sa tubig para makita yung bula?