New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Sep 2021
    Hi fellow car enthusiasts specially to those na nakanengine swap din. I have a 92 Daihatsu Charade na engine swapped to Toyota 3SGTE. Nakastock struts and universal adjustable coils sya ngayon and hindi maganda ang ride quality. Ang advise sakin ng mekaniko e magpalit ako ng new struts, stock ng charade and partner it with stiffer springs, crv gen 1 daw since magkasukat sila ng sa charade. Personally gusto ko sana coilovers nalang since magkalapit na ang presyo. Problem ko naman dito hirap maghanao ng pang charade. May nag ooffer sakin coils na pang corolla ae101. Pasok daw un. Any input? Thanks!

Sent from my SM-G985F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

2. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Ask D2 for your G100.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    You may want to research more with regards to coil overs, esp. the spring rates.

Kasi marami same brand, for the same type of car but different spring rates.

But definitely don’t use coilover sleeves, big no-no.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetlucious View Post
    You may want to research more with regards to coil overs, esp. the spring rates.

Trouble w/ the G100 is availability of options.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2021
    Quote Originally Posted by travajante View Post
    Ask D2 for your G100.

Thank you sir. Coordinate na ako now.

Quote Originally Posted by travajante View Post
    Trouble w/ the G100 is availability of options.

Exactly. Konti ang after market parts. I just fell in love with the idea na light shell then lalagyan mo ng high performing engine. :D

6. Join Date
    Sep 2021
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetlucious View Post

Yes. Based from what I read ST's coilovers has 6-7kg front then less 2kg para sa rears. Im trying to find the same setups na mag kakasya sa body ng charade.

Suspension upgrade for engine swapped vehicle