New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Mile2 View Post
    You can bring your car to Zee or Cruven for evaluation anyway consultation there is free

I just have my Lancer itlog repaired at Zee owned by Toti Cruz last Saturday and very much happy with the workmanship. All 4 - Shock absorbers were converted to nitrogen gas filled and all tire rod ends, ball joints were repaired with polymer injection - all in all the cost is was so unbelievable at P5K only. The shocks have a 6 months warranty and the tire rod ends and ball-joints have 15,000kms warranty.

Thanks to tsikot.com that I have read it somewhere here that Zee and Cruven can repair almost any kinds of cars underchasis problems.

The ride and handling is now more efficient on rough roads and humps.
    It's . . . TIE rods . . . :btw:

2. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by happy_gilmore View Post
    bro. KYB Excel costs around 2500 ata ngayon sa harap.
    mga 2100 sa likod.
    >>> Pares na po ba yun??

Quote Originally Posted by blink21me View Post

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    It could be you and not the car. Maybe you're just too used of the toyta's ride... IMHO toyota's economy cars like Corolla etc (even the SUV's) have very soft/unsporty suspension... They ride so soft that you barely feel the rocks or bumps on the road, compared to a Honda Civic with a little bit stiffer dampening... How old is the car? Is everything still stock? Do you happen to know if the springs and the shocks are still the orginial's??? Toyota's ride noticeably softer than Honda's IMHO...
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    The first thing you need to do when asking questions or for suggestions is, give us as much details as you can, or just enough about the car, ie history, info about parts, how old the car is, etc... That way we can give you a much more accurate information or even a more reliable opinion. You can't just have us "guess" what's going on... The less details you give us, the "worse replies" you're going to hear... (sorry for pointing out one of the most common problems in this forum)...

>>> sabi nga din sa akin is talagang mas malambot ang toyota. di ko kasi alam ang history ng car eh. probably mga 10 years na siya. kasi 96 model. yung bayaw ko may honda city pero iba rin yung lambot. by comparison mas matigas nga yung sa akin.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by kabuke0 View Post
    >>> Pares na po ba yun??

(
    nope isa pa lang. but prices vary. may mas mababa pa i'm sure sa ibang shop. prices quoted here are minerva alabang prices.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by OTEP View Post
    Yung KYB ng Pajero pang-pick up lang. Mga Php4k++ for a set of four na.

Sabi ng friend ko, Php14k daw ang set of four shocks ng Sentra (kasama install).

Usually ata Php2k+ per shock kapag yung mga sasakyan na McPherson Strut. Hindi ko pa nasubukan magpalit ng shocks ng sedan so I cannot comment on the difficulty. Sa SUV's madali lang magpalit ng shock.
    thank you otep.

Quote Originally Posted by happy_gilmore View Post
    bro. KYB Excel costs around 2500 ata ngayon sa harap.
    mga 2100 sa likod.
    putik, ganun ba dre. [kicking myself for not checking the price of kyb]

pwede na pala yung presyo sa sedan. taena talaga! bili ko this weekend. sheep! tupa!

[rant off]
    thank you bro. asar ako sa sarili ko a.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Balita ko kapag sa Blazer marketing ka bumili may discount kapag sinabi mong Nissanbayan forumer ka. hehehe. Haven't tried buying Nissan parts from them yet.

66Kitanlad St. ang Blazer. near Banawe and E.Rod.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    ano ba ang shocks ng vios? gas or fluid?

7. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    lagi din ako sumasayad sa humps kahit ano dahan-dahan at balagbag ang gawin ko. lalo na pag 4-5 person na ang sakay. then nang dalhin ko sa talyer para pa-check ko preno ko, ng i-drive test nila sabi nila may problema na raw shock ko sa likod. may tagas na. pinalitan ko pareho medyo nagbago naman. kaya lang may times pa rin na sumasayad. may problema pa rin kaya ako sa iba parts ng suspension? saka nu ba pwede gawin para medyo mapataas ko yun auto ko? nabili ko kasi ng naka-lowered e di naman uubra sa amin ang lowered dahil 20+ ang humps na dinadaanan ko araw-araw...one way pa lang yun. may part din ako dinadaanan na medyo bukid...

8. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    curious lang din, meron kayang nabibiling springs na higher than stock?

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    You can use spring spacers. That is what I used to lift my vehicle. Less than Php200.00/ea.

Or you can get new springs. Springs can sag over time especially if napabayaan (e.g. faulty shock goes unreplaced for a long time).

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by kenet_3 View Post
    ano ba ang shocks ng vios? gas or fluid?
    fluid ata.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
suspension?? shock??