New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    You can bring your car to Zee or Cruven for evaluation anyway consultation there is free

I just have my Lancer itlog repaired at Zee owned by Toti Cruz last Saturday and very much happy with the workmanship. All 4 - Shock absorbers were converted to nitrogen gas filled and all tire rod ends, ball joints were repaired with polymer injection - all in all the cost is was so unbelievable at P5K only. The shocks have a 6 months warranty and the tire rod ends and ball-joints have 15,000kms warranty.

Thanks to tsikot.com that I have read it somewhere here that Zee and Cruven can repair almost any kinds of cars underchasis problems.

The ride and handling is now more efficient on rough roads and humps.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Mile2 View Post
    You can bring your car to Zee or Cruven for evaluation anyway consultation there is free

I just have my Lancer itlog repaired at Zee owned by Toti Cruz last Saturday and very much happy with the workmanship. All 4 - Shock absorbers were converted to nitrogen gas filled and all tire rod ends, ball joints were repaired with polymer injection - all in all the cost is was so unbelievable at P5K only. The shocks have a 6 months warranty and the tire rod ends and ball-joints have 15,000kms warranty.

Thanks to tsikot.com that I have read it somewhere here that Zee and Cruven can repair almost any kinds of cars underchasis problems.

The ride and handling is now more efficient on rough roads and humps.

WOW...pwede ko pong malaman ang exact address pati contact no?? salamat..mga ilang oras ka natapos ang repair?

3. Join Date
    Feb 2003
    try oem or replacement shocks na lang. i already tried zee and cruven shock repairs on different sedans.

bigo ako ma-satisfy pareho. tsk. lalo naging matagtag ang ride.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I've tried the other services of Cruven. But for shocks, I buy brand new replacement units (sa Cruven ko na din pinakabit when they did some other work).

Try mo KYB fluid type. Malambot iyon.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by OTEP View Post
    I've tried the other services of Cruven. But for shocks, I buy brand new replacement units (sa Cruven ko na din pinakabit when they did some other work).

Try mo KYB fluid type. Malambot iyon.

otep, how much na ba kyb ngayon? ipon-ipon ako kahit yung pares lang sa harap.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Yung KYB ng Pajero pang-pick up lang. Mga Php4k++ for a set of four na.

Sabi ng friend ko, Php14k daw ang set of four shocks ng Sentra (kasama install).

Usually ata Php2k+ per shock kapag yung mga sasakyan na McPherson Strut. Hindi ko pa nasubukan magpalit ng shocks ng sedan so I cannot comment on the difficulty. Sa SUV's madali lang magpalit ng shock.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Zee is located along Aurora Blvd. you can easily spot it if your going from Broadway to SM Centerpoint. I don't have the receipt and his calling card with me here at the office, maybe you can use the search button here to find the address and telephone number. But for me since it is just along Aurora Blvd I just went there and drive slowly till I saw his shop last Saturday, it is just in between Broadway ang SM Center Point.

I entered at around 11 am and check out my car at around 5pm. Last Saturday was a very busy day for Zee, there was already around 12 cars ahead of me at the time I entered. There are several SUV's, Honda cars and surprisingly there is one almost fresh looking BMW.

Toti told me that it would be better to bring in a car during week days were the volume of customers is lesser.

Ka-kwentuhan ko siyempre yung isang Taxi operator/driver na ang ride niya ay Lancer GLi na pinagagawa niya, sabi niya eh satisfied din daw siya sa service ng Zee at matagal na daw siyang customer nito kahit noong maliit pa yung dating puwesto ng Zee.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by bardigones View Post
    try oem or replacement shocks na lang. i already tried zee and cruven shock repairs on different sedans.

bigo ako ma-satisfy pareho. tsk. lalo naging matagtag ang ride.
    Yup I agree medyo matigas pa rin ang ride pag pinagawa mo kay Cruven.
    So kung hanap mo yung smooth na ride na tulad sa Vios ,bago shocks dapat.
    Yung nga lang masakit sa bulsa

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by bardigones View Post
    otep, how much na ba kyb ngayon? ipon-ipon ako kahit yung pares lang sa harap.
    bro. KYB Excel costs around 2500 ata ngayon sa harap.
    mga 2100 sa likod.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2006

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    It could be you and not the car. Maybe you're just too used of the toyta's ride... IMHO toyota's economy cars like Corolla etc (even the SUV's) have very soft/unsporty suspension... They ride so soft that you barely feel the rocks or bumps on the road, compared to a Honda Civic with a little bit stiffer dampening... How old is the car? Is everything still stock? Do you happen to know if the springs and the shocks are still the orginial's??? Toyota's ride noticeably softer than Honda's IMHO...
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    The first thing you need to do when asking questions or for suggestions is, give us as much details as you can, or just enough about the car, ie history, info about parts, how old the car is, etc... That way we can give you a much more accurate information or even a more reliable opinion. You can't just have us "guess" what's going on... The less details you give us, the "worse replies" you're going to hear... (sorry for pointing out one of the most common problems in this forum)...

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
suspension?? shock??