New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hmm goodyear AT/R is good
    kaso ang hirap sa good year mahal sila compare sa mga tires nabanggit ko.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Sale ang Goodyear sa mga Servitek ngayon. Pero baka mahal pa din.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I suggest the BF Goodrich Radial T/A. Excellent grip and low road noise. I'm so happy with it in my Vitara that my Dad installed it in his new Ranger the moment he got it from the dealer

4. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Wiretap,

Ano size ng tires mo? My ride is also a Vitara with modified suspension (OME) but without spacers. Am using Pirelli Scorpion A/T (215/75/R15). Ok ba yun? OK ba if I put OME spacers and install bigger tires? How big is "bigger tires" ba for Vitara?

Thanks.

Originally posted by wiretap_md
    I suggest the BF Goodrich Radial T/A. Excellent grip and low road noise. I'm so happy with it in my Vitara that my Dad installed it in his new Ranger the moment he got it from the dealer

5. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    you can install 235/75r15 tires with a little bumper trimming. when you say OME modified, shocks plus springs? the spacer is made by another company.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by OTEP
    Sale ang Goodyear sa mga Servitek ngayon. Pero baka mahal pa din.
    I saw a price list along with the C! Magazine i got... mahal pa rin.

Since the Crosswind wont be doing any off-road excursions, HT's, light van tires, or passenger car tires might be more feasible IMO (and cheaper). I was looking at some Bridgetstone Dueler HT's some time ago, ang baba pala ng treadwear rating. Dunlop makes a LeMans model for RV's as well, i dont know if they still sell it now.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by ARB
    you can install 235/75r15 tires with a little bumper trimming. when you say OME modified, shocks plus springs? the spacer is made by another company.
    I have a pricelist for discounted good year tires. About the Wrangler AT/R OWL L 235/70R15 orig price=6,567. 50% off is 3,283.

Mahal pa rin ba yon? Am planning to replace my 1 year old Michellin AT LTX. 50% off promo at all Servitek is until July 31, 2003.

Hindi po ito ads, fyi lang.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Yes, Sir ARB. OME shocks and springs but without spacers. The ride has improved a lot onroad, nawala yung tagtag. Ewan ko lang how OME performs offroad. Magaling kaya OME sa offroad as compared to other offroad shocks in the market? Any comment from those with OME? Ano sa opinion nyo ang the best offroad shocks?

Thanks.

Originally posted by ARB

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    OME and the Vitara complement each other perfectly both on-road and offroad. I can attest to that. Di ko nga ma tire lift ang rear suspension ko because of the great articulation. Di ba OTEP? (yung sa Fort dati...)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Suggestions for new tires