New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    ok naman po yung manibela, stable, saka hnd lumalaban, pero kahit naka-hawak ako ng derecho sa manibela, pag mabilis takbo, lumiliko yung car ko agad pag nagalaw ng konting-konti yung manibela, and parang nagba-bounce yung likod. Please help. My car is 1991 Kia Pride LX.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by pinoyghost View Post
    ok naman po yung manibela, stable, saka hnd lumalaban, pero kahit naka-hawak ako ng derecho sa manibela, pag mabilis takbo, lumiliko yung car ko agad pag nagalaw ng konting-konti yung manibela, and parang nagba-bounce yung likod. Please help. My car is 1991 Kia Pride LX.

pinoyghost,
    your car has ghosts and ghouls, hehehehehe. the syndrome is called wandering. the common causes are too little or negative caster, incorrect toe settings or there is something loose or worn out in the steering linkage. has the car been in an accident? sometimes this happens if you changed your tire and/or wheel size to bigger ones that would change your scrub radius of the directional wheels (front wheels for that matter). are your tires installed with spacers between the wheels and the hubs? are your wheel offset different from those of the originals?
    jick

3. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    i see..
    this happened after the rear right wheel passed into a deep hole (canal) in an attempt to drive-thru at mcdo fairview (to mcdo mngmt: it was too dark too see it, so please fix the hole).
    that's how the wandering started, how much do you think it would cost me to fix this?
    thanks!

4. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    thanks sirs

Steering wheel is not moving, pero lumiliko mag isa?