New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 93
  1. Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    13,468
    #81
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    pag oil change ko kalikutin ko yun hunter sa tyre shop maybe within 2 weeks. tignan ko yun library ng hunter for vios. for hyundai completo lahat. ako pa yun pumili.
    salamat bro Steering wheel alignment issueSteering wheel alignment issue

    Sent from my MI MAX 3 using Tapatalk

  2. Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    8
    #82
    I am looking din po to get my car an alignment after I lowered it and the shop I went to denied me cause my car was too low. I drive a Lancer Ex 2010 and would like to know a shop that will accommodate my car Bulacan or Q.C. better po.

    My front bumper is approx 10-20cm off the ground.

    Thank you sana matulungan ninyo me last time i got my Wheel Alignment 6 months ago pa po please baka may alam kayo let me know.

    Thank you so much & God bless

  3. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,178
    #83
    Recap ko lang guys.

    Replaced already the following.

    1. Upper suspension arm both sides
    2. Lower suspension arm bushings both sides *
    3. Rear and front stabilizer links both sides
    4. Tie rod end both sides
    5. Sprock seat assembly front both sides
    6. Ball joint assembly both sides

    Other job done:

    1. Overhaul front brake calipers
    2. Replaced brake master assembly

    Casa recommendation ito lahat but I bought my parts online.

    Still, may problema ako. Car drives straight.

    But upon braking, steering wheel turns counter clockwise. While the front end of my car goes right if you keep the steering wheel straight (only if pipigilan mo yung manibela going counter clockwise) kakanan yung car.

    But if you let the steering wheel turn counter clockwise while braking, the car drives straight. Hindi siya kakanan.

    Pahelp sana pinpoint anong maaring problema. Naging ganito siya nung nagpa change ako ng lower suspension arm bushing. Hence the asterisk.

    And by the way, if I engage 4wd low, put it into drive while stepping on the brakes (car not moving) , steering wheel moves counter clockwise. MEANING may something loose sa suspension?

    Very well maintained yung car. 110k mileage na. No major breakdowns. Only suspension or steering issues.




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by suysuy; January 16th, 2019 at 06:50 PM.

  4. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    25,927
    #84
    suysuy

    hows the toe camber caster sa suspension shop?

  5. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,178
    #85
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    suysuy

    hows the toe camber caster sa suspension shop?
    Di pa ako nakabalik for alignment eh. Dati kasi nung nagpa align ako after a few weeks namimisalign ulit yung car ko (kelangan 11 oclock position yung steering wheel para straight yung takbo) Late na rin nakita basag na yung mga bushings kaya pinapalitan na lahat.

    Gusto ko sana muna mawala yung kabig issue during braking before ako magpa align kasi okay naman yung takbo nya if hindi nagpreno. Brakes are okay. Maybe may isang part lang ng suspension ang maluwang hence the symptoms. Matagal2x na tong problema ko.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    25,927
    #86
    Quote Originally Posted by suysuy View Post
    Di pa ako nakabalik for alignment eh. Dati kasi nung nagpa align ako after a few weeks namimisalign ulit yung car ko (kelangan 11 oclock position yung steering wheel para straight yung takbo) Late na rin nakita basag na yung mga bushings kaya pinapalitan na lahat.

    Gusto ko sana muna mawala yung kabig issue during braking before ako magpa align kasi okay naman yung takbo nya if hindi nagpreno. Brakes are okay. Maybe may isang part lang ng suspension ang maluwang hence the symptoms. Matagal2x na tong problema ko.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    di advisable na steering unahin. suspension muna then steering.

    also nasikipan na ba lahat ng nuts bolts sa ilalim?

    im surprised 11am to center.. thats huge! wag ka na bumalik dyan sa shop na yan.

  7. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    38,099
    #87
    Quote Originally Posted by suysuy View Post
    Recap ko lang guys.

    Replaced already the following.

    1. Upper suspension arm both sides
    2. Lower suspension arm bushings both sides *
    3. Rear and front stabilizer links both sides
    4. Tie rod end both sides
    5. Sprock seat assembly front both sides
    6. Ball joint assembly both sides

    Other job done:

    1. Overhaul front brake calipers
    2. Replaced brake master assembly

    Casa recommendation ito lahat but I bought my parts online.

    Still, may problema ako. Car drives straight.

    But upon braking, steering wheel turns counter clockwise. While the front end of my car goes right if you keep the steering wheel straight (only if pipigilan mo yung manibela going counter clockwise) kakanan yung car.

    But if you let the steering wheel turn counter clockwise while braking, the car drives straight. Hindi siya kakanan.

    Pahelp sana pinpoint anong maaring problema. Naging ganito siya nung nagpa change ako ng lower suspension arm bushing. Hence the asterisk.

    And by the way, if I engage 4wd low, put it into drive while stepping on the brakes (car not moving) , steering wheel moves counter clockwise. MEANING may something loose sa suspension?

    Very well maintained yung car. 110k mileage na. No major breakdowns. Only suspension or steering issues.




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    see if your tires are out of round (oblong na).
    cars with out of round tires can never be satisfactorily aligned.
    the aligning machine may indicate the proper numbers, but the car will wander, once it moves.

  8. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,178
    #88
    17 January 2019 - YouTube

    Ito yung sinasabi ko. Just to demonstrate my steering issue. Yung nasa video naka stop ako nyan tapos naka 4wd low. So natural yung front axle may power. So while naka full brake then pag lagay mo sa drive, pansin niyo yung steering wheel ko pa counter clockwise. May maluwang sa harap. Ano kaya sa tingin niyo?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  9. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    25,927
    #89
    with all the parts replaced, mali yun diagnosis. hydraulic steering ata to?

  10. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    5,993
    #90
    Quote Originally Posted by suysuy View Post
    17 January 2019 - YouTube

    Ito yung sinasabi ko. Just to demonstrate my steering issue. Yung nasa video naka stop ako nyan tapos naka 4wd low. So natural yung front axle may power. So while naka full brake then pag lagay mo sa drive, pansin niyo yung steering wheel ko pa counter clockwise. May maluwang sa harap. Ano kaya sa tingin niyo?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ang pagkaintindi ko sa part time 4wd dapat sa madudulas lang talaga na surfaces gamitin yung 4wd low. Even 4wd high should only be used on slippery surfaces. Nasisira sya sa regular asphalt/concrete. Di kaya nasira yung 4wd system?

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Steering wheel alignment issue