New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    royal purple is available na, we might be stocking on this product based on this testand from what I have seen its around the price of most synthetic oils available. Penrite available sa RATS 4x4 pang diesel, will confirm if may pang gas na full synthetic.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    dealer inquiries can be coursed through speedyfix. i'll get you in touch with the importer/master distributor

3. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by speedyfix View Post

deedee, i doubt the 10hp is super accurate. it depends on the size of the engine to begin with but gains like those are more on the big engines/diesels.
    youre right.im only vouching for modified V8 engines gaining up to 10HP.i would assume also that the smaller engines will gain some but not as much like the V8.

heres a couple of test videos of the royal purple.
    the show horsepowerTV that i saw is still different from the video i posted(i always watch spikeTV on saturday and sunday mornings.2 hours of nothing but modified cars and trucks.shows are 30 min each.muscle car,horsepowerTV,trucks and extreme 4X4)
    http://www.royalpurple.com/video/hptv1.html
    http://www.royalpurple.com/video4/trucks.html

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by speedyfix View Post
    deedee, i doubt the 10hp is super accurate. it depends on the size of the engine to begin with but gains like those are more on the big engines/diesels.

mazdamazda, what are the viscosity req of your rav? wanna try out the 30 viscosity oil? check the manual muna kung pwede
    speedy, I think deedee drives a 400+hp truck...

btw, 5w-30 is recommended for cold temperatures lang for the 1AZFE engine (at least that's how I interpret it). let me double check on that.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    mayroon bang royal purple na semi synthethic or mineral lang?

6. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Wow, buti nabasa ko ito, i'm up for an oil change already, mag mo-motul na sana ako eh, P3900 for oils pa lang, P700 per liter. I'll be visiting speedyfix na lang. Question lang speedy fix, can you reset the oil change indicator for my BMW? Thanks.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    hello guys

royal purple is new in the market and i think this product will click ... i know i sell this stuff ... but the price is a bit high for regular consumers ...

my advice is try using 76 LUBRICANTS ... this brand is not bad and it is improving to get better ... the price is almost the same ... sells about 450 per liter 5W-40 pure synthetic oil

for those of you in a cheaper budget ... i can recommend ... super 20w-40, guardol 15w-40 and guardol 10w-30 (for gas and diesel) all 76 brand ... this price ranges for 150 - 175 per liter ... and API standards through the roof ..... ask conoco ...

http://lubricants.conocophillips.com...t/about_76.asp
    [SIZE=2]What The Future Holds[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]The long-standing history and substantial growth of the 76 Lubricants brand, has helped to solidify its presence within the industry. In 2002, Phillips Petroleum Company, 76 Lubricants’ parent company, merged with Conoco Inc. to become ConocoPhillips Company, the fourth largest U.S. lubricants supplier. ConocoPhillips will continue to meet customers’ product, service and value expectations through teamwork and cooperation. In addition, product lines will constantly be improved and developed to help address the needs of the expanding industry.[/SIZE]

it also has grease (115) and ATF dextron 4 (170)... and is gauranteed imported ... US made not bad right for questions contact me

BANAWE AUTO SUPPLY
    regy

8. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by banawe View Post
    hello guys

royal purple is new in the market and i think this product will click ... i know i sell this stuff ... but the price is a bit high for regular consumers ...
    im assuming that its "new in the market"...you meant PI market,right? cause its been out in the US market for atleast 15 years.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by seonadancing View Post
    Wow, buti nabasa ko ito, i'm up for an oil change already, mag mo-motul na sana ako eh, P3900 for oils pa lang, P700 per liter. I'll be visiting speedyfix na lang. Question lang speedy fix, can you reset the oil change indicator for my BMW? Thanks.
    Pls note that Royal Purple oils are not BMW long Life 01 rated. They are API SL rated.

Had my dad's E46 oil changed by Speedy. I used their Motul BMW specific oil. They also reset the oil change indicator.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by deedee View Post
    im assuming that its "new in the market"...you meant PI market,right? cause its been out in the US market for atleast 15 years.
    Philippine market ... sorry for not specifing ...

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
Shocking truth about Oils!