New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    i prefer gas shocks but that's just me.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    just my two cents, ano ba ang magandang alternative to OME if my budget is low? I have to change my rear shocks asap. Sira na eh. hehehe.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Question po, pwede bang gas sa front then fluid sa rear?

Ayos pa naman yung mga shocks ko, kaya lang, medyo stiff yung rear ko kaya parang gusto ko palitan ng fluid.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by red07 View Post
    Question po, pwede bang gas sa front then fluid sa rear?

Ayos pa naman yung mga shocks ko, kaya lang, medyo stiff yung rear ko kaya parang gusto ko palitan ng fluid.

hindi magpapantay ang ride mo nyan bro. dahil kung gagawin mo ito, the fronts are a bit stiff than the rear. it may result in a bouncier ride dahil the rear cannot compensate the stiffness of the front.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by 1D4LV View Post
    hindi magpapantay ang ride mo nyan bro. dahil kung gagawin mo ito, the fronts are a bit stiff than the rear. it may result in a bouncier ride dahil the rear cannot compensate the stiffness of the front.
    I see. Thanks for that info kapatid!

6. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Not to intentionally hi-jack the thread, since this refers to shock absorbers, i would just like to ask about the signs and symptoms of an already defective shock absorber?

7. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    ang gas shock kontra

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Onynz View Post
    Not to intentionally hi-jack the thread, since this refers to shock absorbers, i would just like to ask about the signs and symptoms of an already defective shock absorber?
    if it is fluid, aside from it bounces after going through humps or bumpy roads, the absence of oil leaking at the sides.

pag gas, bouncing lang as mentioned above.

if it is really dead, your car's stance will show it, wherein hindi pantay ang tindig.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    even if gas yung shock, there is still fluid inside so if that leaks then palit rin.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    from wiley's dictionary, b.c. comic strip...

shock absorber - (noun) a very stupid electrician

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
shock absorber question...