New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Or a vehicle with no suspension at all... like a Crosswind.

We have horrible roads. My cousin had to get new shocks for his Corolla, another had to replace a heck of a lot of stuff (bushings, CV Joints, etcetera) on his Civic, and I needed a new ball joint (from one great whack at a pothole) on the Lynx RS. On my previous Sentra (which was sold with about the same mileager as the RS), we replaced shocks, rear bushings (and a whole f***ing axle), CV joints and bearings. All of these cars have between 70,000 - 90,000 kms on them.

Sa Crosswind, at 120,000 kms, wala pa... but it's nowhere near as comfortable as any of the above...

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

2. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Meron po ba kayong recommended auto shops na nagchecheck at nagpapalit ng suspension?

3. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    sa lancer GLXi 93/94 model ko eh yung power steering rack ends ang unang
    nagkaroon ng play, as in lumalagatok kapag nalubak. Pinalitan ko ng OEM, di rin tumagal, hanap ako ng 555 na japan, ayun di na nagluko.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    I presume that suspension system for a new car (bushings etc.) should last for more than a year. We can therefore claim for warranty on kalampags and suspension problems if any arise during the first year. Right?

Thanks for the responses tsikoteers!

5. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by jusipus View Post
    Meron po ba kayong recommended auto shops na nagchecheck at nagpapalit ng suspension?
    You can try Speedyfix, Cruven or Zee. Speedyfix is located in Shaw Blvd near pure Gold. Cruven has several branches. They have a webpage so you can google them. Never tried Zee but suposed to be at par with Cruven. Heard they are located in Aurora Blvd.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Question on new car's suspension system.