New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Pwede din si wheelers na mag canvass ng replacement parts for you. You just pay as per receipt of the supplier.

I remember going to wheelers once, arrived 730am, 3rd na ako sa line.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    when you drive it, does it feel and/or sound like something needs replacement? does something feel loose when inspecting by hand? does steering and/or suspension feel "loose"? kung wala naman, ay huwag nang palitan..
    casas and talyers make money when they do something to your car, hence the long list of things to replace.
    btw, i am puzzled why the shocks aren't in the list..

from time to time, we are approached by a mechanic who offers a surplus part to replace the one we need replacing. now we know where these parts may have come from...
    Last edited by dr. d; September 3rd, 2013 at 09:46 AM.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    san kaya banda wheelers?

Sent from wireless device.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by wowiesy View Post
    found this link online and it even has the official part number (I suppose) :

ToyoDIY.com

ToyoDIY.com

essentially exploded drawings ng mga parts... from www.toyodiy.com parang may part numbers pa nakalagay... not sure lang kung part numbers yun ng Toyota mismo (orig) or part number ng OEM manufacturer na ... but looks good.. hehe..
    weird... noong isang araw lang.. na access ko pa ito.. w/ the drawings... then now ayaw na...
    although the website update logs show na noong 2009 pa tinanggal yung mga drawings... weird....

saan p akaya makahanap ng drawings?

di ko na print last week to compare with actual... kung alam ko lang na mawala yung pics... dapat na print ko na last week.. so i can compare directly sa actual parts so I'll know which ones need replacement (vs actual inspection) instead of just basing on referral / recommendation ng casa...

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by wowiesy View Post
    san kaya banda wheelers?

Sent from wireless device.
    N. Roxas Street in the Banawe area.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12