New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Im planning to change the brakes on my ride kasi medyo manipis na e. question ko lang is : ok ba bendix replacement brakes? i mean i know u shouldnt scrimp on brakes but the HUGE price difference made me stop and think :roll: is it worth it ba? or should i go OEM? btw, im only chnaging the rear brakes, the front are still OEm.
    thanks in advance guys :D

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ok naman yung bendix replacement pads. the huge price difference does make you think twice about getting OEM pads. in my experience stopping power is ok and comparable to that of OEM pads. just make sure to check the right bendix for your ride, and whether those are original Bendix pads.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i agree with IMm, Bendix are good replacement for OEM but IMO breaks are one of the car's components na di dapat tipirin kasi isa yan sa mga safety features nang sasakyan na pwede magligtas satin though mahal panatag naman loob mo.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    thanks sa replies guys

sir IMm29, may fake din pala na bendix? how can you tell if its orig?

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    prob ko wid bendix pads e medyo umiingay, pag tagal...otherwise,oks sya...
    Got Mazda?-http://www.MAZDAtech.org [SIZE="1"]est. 2000[/SIZE]
    got mazda 2? -> mazda2ners

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Chip,
    m not so sure how you tell the originals from the fakes. maybe it would be safe to buy from a reputable shop so that you get the originals.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    yep. bendix are great brake pads. un lang medyo maingay nga pag nagtagal.

in my case, di bale na wag umandar sasakyan ko WAG lang di magpreno. it well worth if it is your life you are trying to invest on.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Ok din ang Bendix as long as they are not fake. Bendix are definitely cheaper than your OEMs but what you pay in premium for the OEMs is the longer service life you get from them. In my previous Nissan I used the OEMs for almost 5 years before replacing them. I friend of mine used a replacement at napakinabangan lang niya in less then two years.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    thanks sa lahat ng advice sirs! :D oh so they dont last as long as OEM pala? hmm napapaisip tuloy ako :roll:

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    As for Bendix metal kings ata... i read in other boards that it eats up rotors. Metallic race pads sya that it requires a high heat temp range para kumapit... I think for track use lang talaga.

Kung may budget ka ...get the EBC Greenstuff. Mahal pero worth it :D

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast
Ok ba bendix brakes