New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    May 2008
    help!! I have a 2001 model toyota revo but when i brake in slow speeds my brake always makes noise and the noise is ear irritating pero pg tinignan ko ung brake pads nya ok pa naman.. normal lng ba ito???

2. Join Date
    May 2007
    Check your brake pads and brake rotors again. You could have "warped rotors" and/or "low pad" left specially on the inner pads. The best thing to check your brake is to remove the wheels and remove the pads. Don't worry though, typically brakes have pieces that purposely make loud noises to warn you the pads need replaced.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    lagyan mo ng silicone paste or grease (kung walang silicone) yun likod ng pads, not the side that contacts the rotor.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    If I were you I'd clean the brake pads and shoes with sandpaper, then examine the rotors if they are still ok, maybe a resurface is in order and also the drums...good luck.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    same problem here guys...maingay pag very low speed braking...pero pag mabilis naman ok naman..napapansin ko ung left front wheel ko ang maingay....2003 lancer GLS kotse ko...pero sa akin maingay din ung wheel pag umaatras ako...pero abante ok naman..ano kaya un? TIA...

6. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    same here with my car sa Saudi. Chevrolet Lumina. sa left back wheel lang ang tumutunog. bago lahat ang pads ko, all original, then bago ding resurface ang rotors ko. after a few months pag mabagal then mag break ako, may squeaking sound na nakakairita. suko na ako.. hehehe. sinanay ko na lang sarili ko sa squeaking sound na yun.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    meron na ngayon non metallic pads ,yun and the best no sqeaking pads available

8. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    what type of pads are you using? it could be na pangit yung gamit mo kaya may noise.

noisy brakes