New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Hi Mga sir and masters

I just bought a 2nd hand Nissan Lec-Ps 1994, Noob na noob ako sa auto pasensiya na if im kind of a dumb sa mga bibitawan niyong auto jargons .

Ang problemn niya mga sir is pag nasa medyo tirik ako na kalsada at nag hand break pag binitawan ko na after puting the car in 1st gear ( Note: naka off na ang car) yun pong hand break pag angat at bitaw ng foot break bumaba ba po yungcar nag momove siya hindi na kumakagat hand break. Mga master san po kaya pwede pagawa na shop to around cainta po ako. many thanks

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Welcome to tsikot.

It may need adjustment or a new handbrake cable if the old one is too stretched already. Best to have your brake system opened, cleaned and checked. Goodyear Servitek along Marcos Highway is okay (although i have not gone there in a very long time).

Since bagong second hand yung sasakyan mo, first have a general service done. Change all your fluids (oil, transmission, coolant, power steering fluids), filters (air, oil and fuel) then check the brakes, suspension, belts and have a tune-up done, including cleaning and tuning of the carburator.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    It can also be a sign of worn brake shoes.

Tama si vinj. Change all the fluids and basics. So you can have a baseline to start from.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Welcome to tsikot.

It may need adjustment or a new handbrake cable if the old one is too stretched already. Best to have your brake system opened, cleaned and checked. Goodyear Servitek along Marcos Highway is okay (although i have not gone there in a very long time).

Since bagong second hand yung sasakyan mo, first have a general service done. Change all your fluids (oil, transmission, coolant, power steering fluids), filters (air, oil and fuel) then check the brakes, suspension, belts and have a tune-up done, including cleaning and tuning of the carburator.
    Marami pong salamat sir. Papasyalan ko po agad yun. yun po bang goodyear marcos highway ay yung malapit na sa dating Jacobs grocery na ngayun ay cherry fooderama? or bandang gitna pa papuntang masinag?

5. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by OTEP View Post
    It can also be a sign of worn brake shoes.

Tama si vinj. Change all the fluids and basics. So you can have a baseline to start from.
    Oo nga bossing malalaim na yung foot break papa check ko na para mapalitan na rin .

NIssan Lec-Ps 1994 hand break di kumakagat