New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    [SIZE=3]helo po...i would 2 ask 4 some suggestions. sa sis ko kc un honda crv nya na 98 model ngaun nsa abroad sya & pinapabili nya ako ng tires san po ba at anung brand ang mgandang bilhin????tga mandaluyong me.dko alam kc un mga tungkol sa mga dimension nya eh or any other details.may nkapag sbi sakin na un geolandar ng yokohama mganda daw.ok po b un???tsaka how much kaya ang cost ng bawat tires...tns much...ope mkapag suggest po kyo...[/SIZE]

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    You can see the tire size on the sidewall of the tire (example: 205/75R15); copy it and look for the tire shops in your area to canvass the price. A brand like Bridgestone, Goodyear, Yokohoma is okay; I don't think you'll need Geolandars for a CR-V as these are all-terrain tires (which probably the CRV won't be needing).

I get my tires from DKC Tires on P. Tuazon in Cubao, you can try giving them a call: 421-3547

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    www.tirerack.com has tire basics and tire ratings if you want see different tire models and if you want to learn how to 'read' the markings on the sidewall.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    parang cellphone a...nahirapan ako basahin...

para simple, meron yata goodyear servitek sa shaw(not so sure though), dalhin mo na lang dun yong CR-V at mamili ka sa ibat-ibang models ng gulong nila, matutulungan ka nila mamili. pwede rin sa bridgestone sa The Fort.

or if you have time to kill, search around the site for tire discussions, you'll learn what and and where to buy.

nid some help about buyin tires