New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Hi ALL,

Any one can suggest saan BEST or MAAYOS na Wheel Alignment/Balance SHOP????

Please help me out po.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Goodyear servitek sa autocamp ortigas P500 alignment.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by car.pilot View Post
    Hi ALL,

Any one can suggest saan BEST or MAAYOS na Wheel Alignment/Balance SHOP????

Please help me out po.

Sa south I will recommend shell customer cradle in front of perpetual help hospital. alabang zapote road.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    try minerva tyre gallery at macapagal avenue. i had mine last week, natanggal nila yung kabig. super positive na yung camber and caster according to the initial reading, and the tech adjusted it to the correct settings.

also, my front tires were wiggling a bit when the car is suspended, kala ko i had to buy new wheel bearings, but the tech said that it only needs to be tightened, which he did.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesjames View Post
    try minerva tyre gallery at macapagal avenue. i had mine last week, natanggal nila yung kabig. super positive na yung camber and caster according to the initial reading, and the tech adjusted it to the correct settings.

also, my front tires were wiggling a bit when the car is suspended, kala ko i had to buy new wheel bearings, but the tech said that it only needs to be tightened, which he did.
    Hi Sir jamesjames :-) Im just new here..and would like to know san banda sa macapagal po iyan and how much inabot yung pong car ninyo?

6. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Servitek for me.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Hi just to share. for wheel alignment you can try goodyear servitech Sgt. Rivera QC along Sgt rivera near Sto Domingo.

I just bought tires from them and have a complete alignment. I think they have good honest and polite people. and yung

tires nila hindi overpriced. ( nag canvass ako).

Need your suggestion please!  Wheel alignment shop