New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    having read all your replies, im now inclined of getting the 702s. i don't race naman kasi and im more particular with comfort rather than performance. but i would still have to check out first the falkens, toyos, goodyears and yokohamas as suggested by M, Sup, Roydok and HGilmore before finally settling for the 702s. u guys are great. tnx again.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    ako, nung 1999 bili ko ng pirelli p6000, 195/60 15. isa lang car ko pangcommute sa trabaho at bumibyahe pa ako paakyat ng baguio at pababa M.M. never had a problem. malalim pa yung tread nya est. ko mga 1 - 1.5 years pa to. yun nga lang mahal sya.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    michelin pilot. sobrang sulit. :mrgreen: ganda ng kapit, kapal pa ng goma, tumatagal sigurado. gives peace of mind dahil wala yung danger na sumabog habang umaandar.

ok din pirelli p6000. :D

4. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    all i can say is that my car has been running on lemans 702 for 1 and a half year and havent been encountered any problems so far. considering that it is a lot cheaper than the other brands. the only drawback is that this tire is directional.so, if i were you, id buy dunlop lemans and youll not regret it.
    peace! :wink:

5. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    nga pala.. directional din yung toyo proxes.. but i think with your needs the lm702s will be more than fine. but if you have the budget, go for the pirellis or michellin.. :D

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
need help in choosing tires