New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    i observed that my tires on my pajero have uneven wears both front and back. A few months ago i have it aligned thinking that it will eliminate the problem....sad to say but i'm not satisfied with the improvements.
    do i need to replace some of the suspensions like lower ball joint,idler/pitman arm and innner/outter tie rods...
    need your advice on this....
    wears on my tires particulary in the front are on the sides and the rear tires have uneven wears........(wears looks like teeth of the saw)

2. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    What were you doing before you experienced your tire wear?

How old is your vehicle?

Any modifications done?

Let us know so we can help diagnose your problem better.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by kross View Post
    i observed that my tires on my pajero have uneven wears both front and back. A few months ago i have it aligned thinking that it will eliminate the problem....sad to say but i'm not satisfied with the improvements.
    do i need to replace some of the suspensions like lower ball joint,idler/pitman arm and innner/outter tie rods...
    need your advice on this....
    wears on my tires particulary in the front are on the sides and the rear tires have uneven wears........(wears looks like teeth of the saw)
    When they aligned the wheels did they checked the camber? I suggest also to rotate your wheels after the camber.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by HardCharger View Post
    What were you doing before you experienced your tire wear?
    By the time i noticed that the tires have uneven wears i have it aligned directly..they didnt check the camber....just the wheel alignment. This happens on the 5th or 6th months after i purchase the car. Right now still not satisfied with the results....maybe there are few improvements but the problem is still there.

How old is your vehicle?
    Vehicle is pajero exceed (surplus unit)....purchased this unit 'bout a year ago i think or 1yr plus....
    Considering this is a surplus i think this is already 10 plus....

Any modifications done?
    haven't done any modifications on my suspensions...
    Before,my mechanic just change the left pitman arm 'coz car was shaking everytime i reached 40 or 50km/hr. Other than that no modifications has been done......

Let us know so we can help diagnose your problem better.
    thanks in advance.....

need advise on my tires...