New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    toyota corolla 1990 gl oto ko.just recently when i was going 100kph my steering wheel shakes and i can feel the tires wiggle..and then after a few seconds it went away and then on that same moment i was going 60kph and it shaked and wiggled again and it went away//i went to a local suspension shop and what they did was align the wheels and correct the camber(camber and align) since my front right tire was slightly off..and we checked the wheel and tires and they are balanced/so now its ok..they look straight..but then today i was going i think 90kph and it suddenly wiggled again and my steering wheel shaked and it was pulling to the left or right..it was going crazy, and then it went away,what do u think could be wrong? what else do we need to check?need ur inputs badly
    salamat

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    madaming pwede pangalingan ang wiggle:

- wheel balance
    - camber and alignment
    - unbalanced tire inflation
    - worn out tire-rods/joints
    - loose brake calipers
    - uneven brake rotors
    - oblong tires
    - oblong rims

3. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Many times na po nangyayari sakin yang wiggle, dinala ko nalang sa suspension shop, sira sakin, tie rod, stabilizer link and some Big and Small bushings, then I camber it, nawala na wiggle!

4. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    ok na problema ko..lahat ng ball joint tire rod ko..ok lahat..ang culprit ung parang goma..velocity joint yata un..napuit ung left side natuyo ung grasa..nilagyan lang ng grasa ulit...OK NA!!!wala ng kabig hataw hataw ulit
    20 VALVE POWAH!!!!!!

nag wiwiggle and manibela