New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Before: (BFG 235/75R15)

After: (BFG 30x9.5R15)
    Notice the sidemarkers to be slightly higher than the tire this time

Difference ng 235/75 vs. 30x9.5

Incase anyone might be interested, I'm selling my old set of tires for only P13k for the set of 5. Used for about 1 1/2 years only. 90% of the thread still intact. Trade-in ko kasi ito ulit balik sa Bacolod pero I prefer a Manila buyer nalang para I don't have to spend anymore for the freight back.

2. Gi is offline Verified Tsikot Member
    wiretap,

mejo Ot just wanted to ask anu yung 30x9.5? dimensions ba yun in centimeters? im not familiar with off road tyre specs. and anu suspension upgrade mo sa vitara mo? im planning to do some upgrades din with my 96 jlx

tnx

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    30 is the height of the tire in inches, 9.5 is the width of the tire in inches also. The full measurements of wiretap's new shoes are 30X9.5R15 with 15 being the rim diameter in inches.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    GI: Old Man EMU Front and Rear Coils and shocks plus 1 1/8 inch polyurethane spacers. 2 inch body lift.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Wiretap_MD,

Thanks for the invite to join this site's forum.

You really have such a sweet ride!!! I love the tires and rims!!! They are exactly what I had ben dreaming about!!! Where did you get those georgeous rims???

If I have stock rims, can I get 30x9.5's? Of do I need to change my rims first?

BOSERO

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    san mo nabili BFGs and how much?
    yung MT nyan ang pangarap kong tires.

My Tire Upgrade...