New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    brus, mejo maganit kasi yung manibela. civic esi 93. ok naman yung fluid. ndi nababawasan. normal ba yun??? nakapagdrive kasi ako ng spacegear at dun ko napansin na ang laki ng iginaan nun kesa dun sa civic. anu kaya problema??? tnx.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    have you checked your tire's air pressure? baka worn out na yung power steering assembly?

3. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Ako rin. From Civic VTi to Space Wagon. Sobrang gaan yung steering ng Space Wagon compared sa VTi.

Basta kung smooth yung pag-ikot ng manibela ok lang yan. Kung medyo irregular baka may problema sa steering system mo. Pacheck mo na lang.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    mga boss,

patulong naman. I have a 94 honda esi. after driving then park for a while and leave, as soon as i turned my ignition on pumapalya na yung oto then as soon as i move the car a few meters ok na ulit....I've already replaced my distributor cap,the whole internals of my distributor, spark plugs, high tension, changed my oil and even the radiator.

plus i hear a humming sound in my engine and also if my engine temperature goes on the average level while driving you can hear that the engine idling goes up and down. please help.

thanx in advance

5. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by flashlite View Post
    mga boss,

patulong naman. I have a 94 honda esi. after driving then park for a while and leave, as soon as i turned my ignition on pumapalya na yung oto then as soon as i move the car a few meters ok na ulit....I've already replaced my distributor cap,the whole internals of my distributor, spark plugs, high tension, changed my oil and even the radiator.

plus i hear a humming sound in my engine and also if my engine temperature goes on the average level while driving you can hear that the engine idling goes up and down. please help.

thanx in advance
    It would be better for you to create your own thread so that others can answer your questions accordingly.

To answer the thread starter's question. Para sa akin, do you turn your steering wheel while not moving sometimes? esp..when parking? Kc it's not good for the axles when turning the steering wheel while not moving..maybe that could be a problem. I have a 92 Sentra..i always drift to the right if i dont hold the steering wheel steady. 2nd hand xa..so i dont know it's history

6. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    kriskros:

you need complete wheel alignment (camber, toe in toe out, caster). but before you do that, have your steering and suspension components checked.

fourtheboys96:

wala bang kahit anong ingay? basta maganit lang?

maganit na manibela (steering wheel)