New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Wala namang kailangan ilagay na solution or chemicals, basta 1 liter or more dipende sa sasakyan. Patrol ko kinulang 1 liter to flush out the old fluids.

Dami ko na nababasa recommended shop ni speedyfix.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    flushing is just removing all of the old fluid by constant bleeding. kumbaga you are forcing all of the old fluid out of the master and the brake lines kaya it take a lot of fluid. normally, old brake fluid is black and new fluid is pink or some similar color. basically kelangan lang bleed ng bleed until the pink fluid comes out.

you can also tell naman kung sira na yung mga brake master kung mahina yung pressure or if it is leaking. pero this has to be checked by the mechanic personally.

you can also check the seals of the front calipers as well as the rear drums. any leaks or moisture that you can see is a bad sign. dapat tuyong tuyo lahat yun.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    just an update...i had the rubber fittings inside my brake master replaced last weekend...all seems fine now...will keep you guys posted; i plan to do some long driving this week. Hopefully this will fix the problem...ang next step kc would be to replace the cylinder itself

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i have the same problems how do you bleed your brake system??

5. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    nagyari na rin sa akin dati yan. pumunta lng m sa mechanic, bled lang nila kasi daw may hangin. after that ok na

6. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    merong bleeder valve ang bawat gulong. have an assistant to step on the brakes. then release, the valve, while the brake pedal was fully depressed. then higpit. check the brake fluid level, add if necessary. do this pattern:

Front Left then Rear Right then Rear Left then Front Right. or anything na simula muna sa malayo...

7. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Nangyari din sakin yan last week. Kakatakot hehe. As in nasa sahig na yung pedal. After bleeding and some readjusting ayos na ulit. Thanks Migs.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    sir migs, sakin din buttom down pag unang break or menor. i have to pump twice or more para ma-feel yung pressure. magkano po ba brake fushing sa inyo? tia

9. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    you can text me or call the shop for pricing. the numbers are in my sig.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
lumulusot ang brakes