Oct 2002
    newbee , i just checked the web www.belltechcorp.com ,wala silang
    available na suspension para sa Toyota or Nissan . Sa domestic market lang
    sila .

Just ask around any shops or wheel n tire stores , they might have
    something for you , goodluck ulit .

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Cutting springs for that lowered look is one of the most ignorant and irresponsible things to do. It's not only stupid, it's downright dangerous.

I know I'm coming on too strong with that statement, and am probably inviting flames, but I stand by it.

When you cut springs, as someone as said above, you basically have the same spring rate but the distance is shortened. When you finally compress the springs to its fully compressed state (which is highly likely with cut springs), your spring rate jumps all of a sudden from, say, 100 lbs/inch to (insert absurdly high number here)/inch -- no springs.

Think of it this way: if cars didn't have springs (which is the effect of having your springs in its fully compressed state and riding on the bump stops), how would your car handle? If you hit a bump, or when you're cornering hard (or not too hard in the case of cut springs), you will end up losing control (because your car effectively has no suspension travel anymore) and SLIDE your car putting yourself and the people around you in real danger.

I understand that people put aesthetics as a high priority, and I don't mind that as long as SAFETY IS NOT COMPROMISED.

So, the next time someone says "putol mo na lang springs mo! mas mura pa..." Think about how "cheap" that really is when you're in the hospital, or worse, someone else is in the hospital because of that false economy. And think of burial costs, too, if you were going at a slightly fast speed.

--Alf

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    thanks guys

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    guys,
    of you want eibach springs,they are now available at autoline makati,you can call them at 8975782.

all springs are priced at 13T,with installation i think.

very nice ride...plus its eibach..need i say more?,worth your money..

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    uy....a difference of 3thou from h&r....hmmm....paerng nikko_m...compared sa h%&

tsaka ano drop ng h&r at ng eibach?

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    mel,
    i dont have any experienced yet with H&R springs,but i heard there also good,its all up to you pre.

drop ng eibach pro kit is 1.5"

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    yung H&R ko na coils lang , front - 1.75" rear - 1.50"

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sir dsm

mas mababa sa harap?bat ganun?

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    for some reason ganun lahat yata ang coils but honestly di ko alam logic
    reason behind this unless na coilover na pwede mas mababa sa likod or level front or
    rear . If you check closely sa mga lowered cars , ul notice na talagang mas mababa
    ang harap .

Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast