New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 15 of 31 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    stock lang po ung saken..gusto ko kac simple lang ung itsura... sme question here... sana may nakakaalam magkano pag 4 lowering springs ung 1.5 drop

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    depending on brand, 2nd hand springs go for around 5-8k. you can scout around the honda club forums.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Pareho pala tayo Zerg hehe. I plan on getting 15" and slightly dropped so there's no big gap between fender and tire.

I was reading up on on old posts in my club forum, and some said they found lowering springs for the front lang in Banawe for as low as 1k. But most were in between 1.2k-2k for front springs lang. Those are surplus uncut springs.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    yeah.. i went to banawe kahapon.. sabi nila may mga nagbebenta rin ng lowering springs para sa harap lang... pero i didnt ask for the price yet kasi medny malaki ginastos ko sa suspension ko ^_^

5. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by chris_d View Post
    How about on a honda accord with kyb shocks front and rear, kelangan ko pa ba magpalit ng other suspension parts or pwede kahit lowering spring lang? balak ko sana either h&r na oe sport or tanabe nf
    H&R spring OE will do. If you dont go lower than 1.5 inch youll be in good shape. If you go further than that youll going to change your camber for the front and the rear. Looks radical but, the riding is not there anymore. They H&R OE spring will drop your car in about 1.5 inch on the front and 1 to 1.2 inch on the rear.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    AFAIK, OE drop will lower your car around 1" on all 4s.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    sa ESI whats the best drop? 1.5 or 1 lang.. yoko rin kasi ng masyadong lowered..taga linis ka na ng daan non... hehehe

8. Join Date
    May 2006
    MasterZerg,
    they are all correct. do not cut your springs not only
    that it would destroy the ride and your suspension
    if in case you wanted to bring back the stock look
    and ride you have to buy another one to replace it.

if your really on the budget heres some contacts
    a. Selling 1 set 2nd Hand Neuspeed, Skunk, Tanabe, etc..
    for 5K please contact 0915 8228977
    b. Selling 1 set 'Copy/Imitation' bnew and claiming that
    ride and look are the same as Eibach, Spoon, Skunk2
    for 6.5K please contact 09154001352
    c. as both are located in Honda Club Phils site you may
    just join and logon to this site
    http://z3.invisionfree.com/HCP/index.php
    madami dyan for sale na lowering springs

9. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    What's the best way to check if springs are putol or not?..when buying at places like Banawe, Evangelista.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    saw that add din sa HCP.. tempting nga e hehehe... what do you recommend? front lang na drop or apat na... difference with performance? pros/cons?