Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    ako tinanggal ko nalang
    nakakasama ng loob pag nawala
    ganda naman tignan... sa malayo

2. Join Date
    May 2006
    I'm tempted to have it engraved, using a sharp pointed pick and a letter stencil...those you can buy in National Bookstores.

Start with a pencil, then the pick.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueBimmer View Post
    hmm may kinalaman ba ang nakaw ng center caps sa mga bnew units from plants na nakahiwalay ang center caps while in transit? ganyan kasi sa pagdating ng outlander ko, kala ko ala center caps un pala nakatago at di daw kinakabit sa wheels sabi ng friend kong mayari ng mitsu
    'Loose items' are not really mounted during shipping. This is to prevent damage or loss. Other items that are removed include fixed, mast-type antennaes, the cigar lighter, manual shiftknobs (on some vehicles), and sometimes even some dash knobs. They are to be installed during the pre-delivery inspection. It's also during the PDI where all the plastic wrapping of the vehicle are to be removed because they are not in compliance with fire safety standards. Pero ang Pinoy, 5 years na, naka-supot pa din.

As for the missing center caps, I've not really found a surefire way to get around that except to park in a safe place.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Looking for Deterrent Solution for Magwheel Caps..